Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Crawling in the Dark

I felt around my room for the Xanax. I needed it, I needed it sooo badly. I felt like I was going through Detox, oh wait, I am!

I find the pills and grab a bottle of vodka. I down the 6 pills, this was the highest overdose I have ever done.

I feel the room sway. The vodka mixed with the pills probably wasn't the brightst Idea in the world, but right now I didn't really give a shit.

I fall to the floor with a thud. I am engulfed in darkness.

FRANK'S POV

I walk to Gerard's house. I was so mad at him. He didn't take it too well, he cried from what Lidia told me. I wanted to apologize.

I find my way to his room. I open the door and find the worst sight in the world....
Gerard was lying there passed out cold.

I call for an ambulance. Then I called for Claudia and Lidia, oh and Mikey too.

They all run to their brother's room.

"Frank what happened to Gee?" Claudia asks me.

"I'm not sure, I came to his room and he was like this." I explain.

The paramedics come and load him onto a gurney. Lidia, Claudia, Mikey, and myself all pile into the ambulance. I hold Gerard's clammy hand. It was hooked to an IV.

Claudia turned to me.

"He would probably scream if he saw the IV."

"Yeah," I tell her.

^^^AT THE HOSPITAL^^^

I sit there waiting for news on Gee's conditon. Is he OK? Is he dead? What was going through his head when he did that!?

I hear a Nurse come over.

"Mr. Frank Iero?"

I nod.

"Please follow me..."

I follow her and Gee's sisters follow me.

We go into room 465. Gerard is hooked up to an IV, Oxygen Supply and a Heart Monitor.

"Gee," I whisper. "Can you hear me? We all are here, me, Mikey, Claudia, and Lidia. Why did you do this?" I feel a tear fall from my face and onto Gerard's hand.

Lidia and Claudia all try to talk to Gerard. He was like he was in a deathlike trance. A coma.

I cry and hold Gerard's hand. He has so much shit to go through at home. Why would he go to suicide for the awnsers...?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sappy I know! tear-jerker, yes!