Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Crawling Out of the Darkness

Lidia's POV

It's been nearly five days since Gerard fell into a coma. Cloudy Frank and myself have not left the hospital since monday to get some cloths. We eat and sleep in shifts that way one of us is with him at all times. Mom Is at home trying to keep dad busy wile Gerard is in the hospital. Frank left about six hours ago for the fist time to go get Sky they should have been back by now. I'm starting to get worried.

Slam! I turn around to see the sourse of disturbance. A big wheelchair rolls into the room.

"Timmy!! Timmy Timmy Timmy!!!" Sky screams wiledly. "Timmy Timmy Timmy!!!"

"What is wrong with you Sky??" I ask confused.

"I broke my leg!" She says sounding hyper.

"So whats with the Timmy?" Cloudy asks comming over.

"Timmy off of South Park!" She answers. "Timmy!! Timmy Timmy Timmy!"

"Would you stop that!" Frank yells. "She has been doing that for an hour!"

"Timmy!"

"Thats it!!" He yells pouncing on his little sister he brings out a roll of duckt tape from his pocket and wrapps it around her mouth.

"Mufffphrouuphwldracis" She says eyebrows slanting in anger.

"What??" He says taunting.

"Mufffphrouuphwldracis" She repeats.

"I can't hear you," He says smiling as she starts hopping around in her wheelchair. "Oh all right," He says ripping off the tape. "Now what did you say?"

"No fair Francis!" She screamed.

He winced at his name just then I notice something on his forhead. "What's that?" I ask pointing to his head.

"Oh! Just some stitches. See Sky tripped over the bottom stair on the porch and I tried to catch her but I just fell and cracked my head on the concreate," He says explaining.

"K....Klutz," We turn to see Gerard's eyes open and staring at us. He is smiling. Frank walks over to him and grabs his hand. "You look like Frankenstine," He says in a weak voice when he sees Frank.

"Baby I'll be your Frankenstine," Frank says kissing Gerard warmly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Timmy Timmy Timmy Timmy! LOL I had to do that! I could not resist! LOVE TO ALL! and comments or I'll delet this story in a blink of an eye!!!! BLINK!