Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Lidi and Claudi The Super Sisters!!!!!!

Lidia's Pov

God! I would love to just sleep for the rest of my life this school day drug on for ever! I go to my room after getting home and put on my music. Pink comes though the speakers,

Never win first place I don't support the team I can't take directions and my socks are never clean, Teachers dated me my parents hated me I was always in a fight cuz I can't do nuthin right. Every day I find a war against the mirror I can't take the person staring back at me I'm a hazard to myself! Don't let me get me! I'm my own worst enemy about when you annoy your self so irritating don't wanna be myself no more I wanna be somebody else!

I head for the small cabinet built into my wall thats supposed to keep my hair ties and stuff but, I have a secret in there that only Claudi and Gee know about! My pet razor. I take it out and press it against the skin of my wrist not so close as to hit main arteries but deep enough that I bleed heavily! It makes me feel human to feel pain you got a problem with it?? It stings and the blood is dripping onto the carpet. I hear foot steps Shit! It's probably Mikey he always finds the most inopportune moments to come and check on me! Damn! I hear the door creek, It's Claudi, I breath a sigh of relief. Gee pokes his head in as Claudia comes running though the door, he shortly follows.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Claudia asks.

"Feeling dizzy," I giggle.

"Dammit Lidi! Your going to cut too deep one of these days!" Gee says with an angry frown face.

"And your going to drink yourself into a coma! I wouldn't talk if I were you!" I say pointing my blood soaked finger at him.

"Gerard lets just stop the bleeding!" Claudia says.

They put a towel on the wound and then stitch it shut no numbing stuff just a plane old needle and thread. Ouch!!!

"Gerard needs help," Claudi says.

"What happened!?" I ask feeling less light headed.

"He says he likes that new guy at school Uhh Frank right?" She says

"Yeah He's Sky's Older bro." I say blushing I still haven't gotten used to the face that my older brother is gay even though he went out with Bert for like ever! "I thought he was kinda cute myself, you two would make an awsome couple!" I say "But what do you need help with?" I ask confused.

"I don't know if he is gay or bi or straight!" He answerers panicked. "Can you dig around for me?"

"Sure what are little sisters for?" I ask smiling widely at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay now i now it was a tadly bit short but hopefully with three authors we will have more chapters at a time to make up for it and, my hands are frozen to where I cant feel the fuckers anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! Kar Bear Its your turn!!!!

Peace love and more updates soon!