Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Gunned Down

Gerard's POV

I am sitting in a hospital bed for the fifth week in a friggin row!! I think I am going to go nuts and I don't know where the hell my sisters are! They went out like two hours ago to get a bath tell mom how I'm doing and get food! We live ten minutes away from the damn hospital! It takes a total of fifteen minutes for them to take a bath each so thats only a half hour! telling mom I am okay only takes ten seconds and we live right next to the best diner in Jersey!!! What the hell is taking so friggin long??? I better calm down or I'm just going to get myself pissed off and yell at them as soon as they walk in. I hear sirens right outside my window. I look out to see what gives. I see it tear ass past my window and park in the receiving lot. I hear doctors rushing around screaming about two gun-shot victims. I don't really pay much attention. Then I hear someone slamming the door to my room. I look to see Frank looking pale and sweaty. His eyes are wide in fear.

"Gee!" He says looking fearful.

"What's up Frankenstine?" I ask using his new nickname.

"It...It's Lidi and Cloudy...They..They were gunned down," He stammers.

"What!?" I scream. The small amount of color in my face drains away.

"They were shot by a gang or the mafia or something!" He says voice shaking with fear.

"Are they okay? Where are they now?! " I ask shaking in my own skin.

"They are in the OR. They have to get the bullets out," He says still trembling. He looks almost as scared as I do or worse.

"Where were they hit?" I need to know if it was a fatal shot or a flesh wound.

"Lidi was hit in the right shoulder and left leg. Cloudy was hit in her Right leg and in her left fore arm," He answerers quickly. "They had each lost a lot of blood by the time they got here though," He says not helping my stress level at all!

"Help me up now!" I order. He walks over and helps me out of my bed. He puts my arm over his shoulders to help me walk. We head over to the observation room so we can see the damage done to my sisters. I look down upon them both lying helpless on a gurney. The doctors removing bullets. Their bodies limp on the table as they are sewn back together again. A nurse comes into the room and asks me if I would mind sharing my room with the two girls down there since I am so concerned with them. I tell her that would be best as they are my younger sisters. Frank walks me back to the room to wait on them. They are wheeled in about an hour later. We wait as the anesthesia wears off and they start to stir.

"Oh. My head hurts," Mones Lidi.

"Not so loud Lidi! My head hurts too!" Wines Cloudy.

"You two both get shot and all you can do is wine about your heads hurting?" I say getting angry and wanting to laugh at the same time.

"Too loud!!" They wine together.

"Oh would you both just shut up!" I say wanting to smack them in their aching heads.

"Why don't you!?" Lidi snaps "It's not our fault we were gunned down by some idiot in the street!"

"I know but you two really should be more careful," I say sweetening my tones. Just then mom rushes in and starts hugging and slobbering over them blubbering about how sorry she was about not giving them a ride when they asked.

"Mom!! Mom! Get off your hurting my arm!!" Lidi squeaks her eyes popping out of her head because of the force mom is hugging her with.

"I'm so sorry baby! I'm so s..s..s..Sorry!" She sobs.

"Mom, Cool It!" Cloudy screams getting annoyed because mom had turned her blubbering over to her. "Were fine they got the bullets out and they said we'd be fine after a week or so,"

"Timmy! Timmy Timmy Timmy!!!" Comes a voice from outside.

In slams Sky in her wheelchair. "What the hell happened to you guys!" She screams upon seeing them in a hospital beds.

"We were gunned down by some jerk over by the diner" Lidi says smiling.

"Wow! Thats so cool!" Sky says eyes lighting up.

"What the hell is cool about getting shot you retard!" Frank says slapping her on the head.

"Owww Frank you jackass!" She says rubbing the back of her head.

Lidi and Cloudy were arguing about which one got the worst hit. "I did! I got hit in a shoulder! I won't be able to use my arm for a whole month!" Lidi said.

"I say I did! I got hit right in the ankle bone! I won't be able to run track for six weeks!" Cloudy argued back

"Oh will you both just shut up!" I say rolling my eyes.

"Make us!" They chorus.

"Respect my authority!" I say with my best Cartman impression. That sends the girls into a wave of laughter that was so contagious that even mom found a way to blubber and laugh at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to do something drastic tonight because well I don't know why! but hey I did it anyway whatchya gonna do about it?? oh yeah Comment or I'll kill the story. Moohohohwahahahaha! *Runs back under the bed*