Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Simple and Clean is the way that your making me fe

Okay School is almost over Thank God! I think we are going to the arcade today or something. I listen to my teacher as she screams out the text from the book. She is very loud when she reads. When she reads she really gets into it. The bell rings and I hop over to the main door, I am on crutches since I was shot in the leg. I see Gerard standing there waiting. He looks up to see me hopping like a retard and walks over to take my bag. I smile at him in thanks and hop over to Frank and Sky in her wheelchair.

"Timmy!" She screams.

"Would you stop it you said that every time the teacher asked you a question in history today!" I say swatting her in the back of the head.

"God! Your such a phone whore!!" She said rubbing her head.

"Phone skank!" I reply grinning

"What the..." Frank asks.

"Don't ask," I say.

Once everyone else got there we went to the arcade. I was playing ski ball when my favorite song came on, My Own Worst Enemy I sit and sway to the music and sing to it

Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk I didn't mean to call you that, I sing. Gerard comes over and picks me up (He is a good foot and a half taller than I am and he can pick me up high enough to where my feet dangle uselessly in the air.) and starts to dance with me. I laugh as he spins me around my feet dangling by his ankles. Cloudy sits and wines until Gerard puts her on his back and gets me again and we all dance.

"May I cut in?" A voice asks. It's Frank

"Yeah yeah dance with Frankie dance with Frankie!" We say starting to sound like small children. He puts the both of us back on our stools and starts to dance with Frankie. They revolve slowly on the spot for the rest of the song. I say I have to go to the bathroom and get up and hobble away to the request booth instead.

"Will you play something for my brother?" I ask the DJ

"Sure little lady," He says. "What song do ya want?"

"Simple and Clean by Utada if you have it," I say smiling at the songs title.

"I have both versions the remix and the slowbie," He says

"Slowbie please," I say instantly.

"Who is your brother, What's his name?" He asks so he can say it on the loud speaker.

"Gerard, His name is Gerard from Lidi," I say turning to hop out of the room.

I hop down back to where Frank and Gee still were turning slowly. "This song is To Gerard From Lidi," Says the D's voice over the intercom.

"When you walk away you don't here me say please oh baby don't go simple and clean is the way that your making me feel to night its hard to let it go, your giving me too many things lately your all I need oh no you smiled at me and said, Wish I could prove I love you but does that mean I have to meet your father? One day your older you'll understand what I meant when I said no I don't think life is quite that simple. Hold me what ever lies beyond this morning is a little later on regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothings like before! The daily things like this and that and what is what that keep us all busy are confusing me thats when you came to me and said wish I could prove I love you but does that mean I have to walk on water? One day your older you'll under stand it's enough when I say so and maby some things are that simple. Hold me what ever lies beyond this morning is a little later on regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothings like before!

All through the song they were looking into each others eyes like that was the only thing in the world. I know this after watching them dance. If it wasn't meant to be with Gerard and Bert or with me and Jered then I definitely know it was meant to be with Gerard and Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love that song so Thats the one I chose!!!!! JENNI ARE YOU HERE YET!???? lol COMMENT OR I'LL KILL GERARD!