Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Let it all out

I walk into Lidi’s room, where she’s been lying since the whole Prom thing, except for school. She’s lying on her bed, facing the wall. I sit next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. She sighs and turns around.

“I hate him, and every other living boy, except for Gee and Frank,” She states holding on to her long sleeves with a death grip. Obviously she’s been cutting again and she wants to hide it from me. Her eyes start watering.

I take one of her hands in mine and gently make her extend it. I start stroking it softly.

“You know not every guy in this planet is that way,” I say softly trying to comfort her.

“Well, it sure looks like they are.” She replies bitterly.

“What about other gay guys?” I joke.

Lidi smiles a bit, but then goes back to her moody state.

“Those sorts of idiots are put on our way so we recognize the good guys, Lidi.” I say in a conciliating tone. “You know there are some nicer guys, they probably just… just like playing hide and seek, and are mostly hiding or something.”

Lidi smiles a bit again. We keep silent for a while, just looking at each other.

“Wanna go for a walk?” I ask out of the blue. She gives me a little smile, shakes her head and sits up.

I help her up from the bed and bounce downstairs together, still holding hands. Frank, Gee and Sky look up from the TV in the living room as we pass them.

“Where are you two going?” Asks Gee, with his sore voice.

“For a walk… probably to the park.” Answers Lidi “Wanna come?”

“Sure!” The three of them chorus.

We all walk to the park near that’s about a block away. I decide to lighten up the mood a bit since no one was talking except for a couple whispers between Frank and Gerard. I grab hold of Lidi’s hand again and then Gerard’s and start skipping towards the park.

Lidi laughs and Gerard looks at me like I’m nuts. I probably am, but I won’t admit. Since I’m pulling Gerard’s hand, he’s pulling Frank along, so Frank grabs hold of his little sister’s hand and pulls her along too. I turn my head around to see Sky smiling widely and holding with all her might to her wheelchair with her free hand.

We arrive at the park a little out of breath, but otherwise unharmed. Lidia and I head immediately for the swings. Sky follows us but pouts when we reach them.

“FRANCIS!” She yells for Frank, as Lidia and I sit on two of the swings.

“Sky! Don’t call me that!” We hear from where we left Frank and Gerard. We see them approaching slowly. “What do you want?”

“Help me in a swing, please?” She says all sweet puppy pouting.

“Haha… that won’t work, not after you called me Francis,” He replies snickering.

“Awwwwwww, c’mon c’mon c’mon c’mon c’moooooooon!” She whines.

“Alright fine!” Says Frank in mock exasperation. Gerard laughs at him as he sits Sky in one of the swings and starts pushing her so her swing… well swings.

Lidi and I start swinging too and Frank and Gerard walk over to a bench nearby and start talking about something… I can’t really hear them.

I decide to randomly yell something every time I reach the highest on my swing, hoping Lidi remembers this game from when we were younger.

“RAWR!” I yell at the top of my lungs.

I turn to see Lidia looking at me like I’m completely crazy. Apparently everyone thinks that! I’m kinda getting used to those kind of looks. Then she smiles widely at me.

“You stupid motherfucker!” She yells back.

“Oh, I get it!” Yells Sky.

You see, we came here when we were younger to play when we had something troubling us and play in the swings for most of the day, until Gerard came for us. That would be about an hour before sunset, because it’s too damn dangerous to be walking in New Jersey when it’s dark. But I’m missing the point. Anyway… when we started swinging really high, we’d yell out whatever was bothering us or simply yelling random words to vent out our feelings.

“Shut up!” I yelled.

“I hate you!”Yelled Lidi.

“What Claudia said makes no sense!” Came Sky’s voice a second after.

“Damn it!” Was my reply.

“It was an understatement!” I don’t think Lidi heard that. She’s still thinking about that prick.

“Frank is all freaked out!”

I started laughing as I heard Sky’s statement/yell. I looked over to the bench Gerard and Frank were sitting on and saw it for myself. Frank had a confused look on his face, and Gerard was trying not to laugh as he explained the little game to him.

There were no more yells from us for a little while, since we were all laughing so hard, trying not to fall from the swings. When we composed ourselves again, we stopped our swings and we all headed back home. It was getting late, and the sun was almost down.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI EVERYONE!!!
I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates from my part. But it's been a really horrible couple of weeks. Finals are here! And I had to study a lot. So this week and the next are the finals period.
Today I had PE final! Gosh I swear I almost died. I had to do a gazillion (20) laps around the track in 15 minutes! Of course the goal wasn't achieved... I think I did like 10. :S Then we had to do all the crunches, sit-ups and push-ups we could do in 5 minutes. How much I hate that stupid teacher. By the time that was over I was out of breath, my sides hurting and I had an enormous desire to kill the teacher with a very sharp object.
The Geography final wasn't so bad, but still I didn't like it. What kind of normal person likes finals? During this final, the teacher that was checking on us fell asleep... it was funny! He was snoring away for a good 15 minutes, so everyone was cheating. I tried my best not to, but there were a couple questions I had no idea about, so you know... I just 'verified' my answer with my bff. xD
Thankfully, tomorrow's a holiday, so no finals! Yay, right? Unfortunately the history final is on friday.
If you were wondering about the game... it's something my brother and me did together sometimes, and sometimes my cousin joined us. I got inspired. But, we stopped doing that when we were like... 8(me) and 10(him).
I just noticed, this is the longest author's note I've ever written... xD and I'll make it longer! just wait. But You'll love it!
Now... as my way of saying sorry for no updates here are a couple funny captions I found just the other day: (my favorites are the last two)
Image
Image
Image
Image
(Yeah right, we believe you Gerard!)
Image
(very true...)
Image
(LOL)
Image
Image
Image

You likes? Which one's your fave? (mods please don't hate me! *puppy pout*)
Liked the chapter? Comment comment comment!!! You know you loved those pretty captions too much not to comment! Plus, you never know what Evee might do to the story if you don't.
Lots of love to all! Hopefully I'll be able to update tomorrow too!
xoxo
Karinne!