Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Beginning the weekend

Our birthday was pretty cool. I mean Lidi’s and mine. Yep, we have the same birthday…and that’s kinda odd, but totally rad.

I was worried sick the first half of my birthday by Lidi still being out from the loss of blood, but she woke up around noon. Thankfully, Gerard was sober enough so I didn’t have that worrying me too.

Anyway… today we’re going to the spa retreat thing that Mom and Dad gave us for our birthday. And Gee, Mikey, Frank and Sky are coming too! But first, we’re gonna go spend the gift certificate I got from Gee.

So I’m getting ready. I put on my new The Rocky Horror Picture Show tee Gerard got me for my birthday (which, by the way, my father absolutely hates, and I’m completely in love with.) and pair it with my red skinny jeans. I quickly comb my hair before I hear my mom calling out for us.

“Lidia, Claudia, Gerard!" Her voice comes from downstairs. "Frank and Sky are here!"

I swing my bag over my shoulder and open my door at the same time that Lidi and we bounce downstairs together. Gerard was already sitting down with Frank and Sky in the living room.

“Hey you guys!” I greet them

“Hi guys!”

“Hey” Sky and Frank say together. They turn to each other, both with freaked out looks on their faces. Gerard, Lidi and I burst out laughing. My mom walks back in the room.

“You lot ready?” she asks us.

We all nod and follow her to the car.

“I call shotgun!” yells Lidi, smiling proudly.

Gerard mutters a few complaints in mock-annoyance, but lets her sit in the passenger’s seat while we all pile up in the backseat.

We arrive at the music store down the road in no time and I immediately start searching for the Goo Goo Dolls album “A boy named Goo”. I head back towards the front of the store where everyone else is waiting for me. I show Gerard and Frank my pick, since Lidi and Sky were busy checking out something.

I head over to the cashier and hand her my gift certificate, she packs my cd and we all exit the store, heading to the spa thingy. I’ve never been to one so I have no idea what we’re gonna be doing.

We arrive and are greeted by a over-cheery girl with blonde hair and a horrid fake tan.

“Gosh, if that’s what we’re gonna end up looking like after this is over, I’m out!” I whisper to Lidi.

“Haha… I don’t think Mom would’ve gotten us this if we were gonna end up like that. She’s just probably really messed up in the head…” she laughs quietly.

Frank, who overheard our whispering, started laughing really loudly. Gerard turned to him and tried to calm him down, unsuccessfully. This makes me laugh, which makes Sky and Lidi laugh harder, which makes Gerard laugh.

Once we all manage to stop laughing, we notice my mom was talking to the fake-tan girl. She walks back over to where we are.

“Well, while you bunch were laughing your heads off, I finished booking your weekend here. Now have fun and stay out of trouble, okay?” She told us smiling.

She bid Gerard, Lidi and me goodbye by kissing the top of our heads and then hugged quickly Sky and Frank before leaving.

I turn back to Ms. Fake-tan, who was talking to Gerard, looking very scared by him. I’d bet she thinks Gerard’s some sort of vampire or something! I start laughing again and trigger the rest to laugh in almost no time. The girl looks even more scared than before. She probably thinks were all completely nuts.

This weekend’s gonna be so much fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAI!
I watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show yesterday (yet again)!
That movie's so much fun.
This chapter's sorta fillerish because my mind's blank right now. But I'll come up with something soon, don't you worry!
But you'll still comment, right?
And... In the name of shameless self-promotion...
I've wrote a two-shot the other day! Please read?
Click here or evil zombie mutant twinkie/gummy-bears will attack!
Haha okay, so maybe they won't but I'd love it if you did click!
xxx
Karinne