Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Date Time!!

FRANKIE'S POV

Later today Gee decides to take me to a Drive-In. I've never been to one before so I am pretty stoked.

We are seeing Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, and shoot, what was the other one..oh yeah, The Phantom of The Opera.

We pull in at about 9:45 and we get a good seat and we sit on top of the car and I buy Gee some skittles.

The movie starts with a baby found in a trash dumpster. Gee looks like he is going to puke up the skittles I bought him.

"Gee, baby, what's wrong?"

"This...is disturbing!" He says shocked.

I hug him and he jumps everytime someone gets sawed up. Which is about everytime through the whole movie.

As the end credits roll Gee is shaking violently and is mumbling something likeL: "Why am i here at this screwed up movie...?"

The next movie, a romance, starts and Gee looks considerbly better this time.

The music starts and he watches intensely.

The movie is about a man with a bad rash on his face that lives in the gallows of the French Opera House.

The music is so beautiful and we finish and Gerard is quietly crying, because of the fact that the Phantom left a rose on Christine's grave.

It's really depressing.

I drive back and Gerard is fast asleep in the passenger seat. His face is completely peaceful. We get back to the room and i fall asleep beside him. I kiss his forehead and we go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Emmy and myself thought of this last night after the drive in we went to! xD random ness!