Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Present Day

"Frankenstein!" I hear Gee calling out. I run to his room and find him shaking.

"Gee, what's wrong?"

"I...I had the..the most....a...awful fl-flashback," He stammers. "I relived my first beating from dad..."

He starts crying and I hug him.

"Gee?" I lift my head at the sound of Lidia's voice.

He lifts up his head and his eyes are glassy, he has a sheet of cold sweat on his face.

She looks Gee in the eye.

"Gee, what happened?"

"Flashback..."

I explain what happened and Gee suddenly collapses on the ground, gripping the carpet and moaning.

"Uggghhhh...owwwwww....my stomach feels like its being ripped in two pieces then burned."

Claudia comes in and hears Gee.

"Gee, are you OK?"

"Guys...I feel like I'm going to puke!" He moans.

Lidia, Claudia, and myself take Gerard to the couch and give him the trashcan.

He leans over the trashcan, his vision swimming, and throws up all over the inside of the trashcan. He heaves again and is gripping the couch.

I put my hand on his back and he shudders.

"Frankie, I'm not even drunk, and I still cause problems for for you all." He whispers.

"Gee, honey, you don't cause any problems for me. I love you the way you are." I say as I hold his hair as he vomits again.

"Thanks Frankie," He chokes out.

"Anytime Gee."

About twenty minutes later he stops puking. He is now doing dry heaving.

"Frankie, my throat burns! It hurts so much."

"This sucks!" He moans.

Claudia gets Gerard some water and he drinks it.

He wipes his mouth shakily and stumbles to his bedroom. He trips on the stairs an tumbles down the flight. That didn't help his stomach much, he pukes up some red coffee ground looking stuff.

"Lidia, Claudia! There's something wrong with Gee!" I suddenly say after the heaving sound, and a crashing sound.

They run to their brother and see the coffee grounds.

"Frank, that's not coffee grounds, thats blood!"

"Blood!? He's puking blood?!" I say panicked.

"But how? Gee couldn't just suddenly start puking blood!"

Gerard lifts his head at the sound of his name.

"Frankenstein, what's wrong with me?!" He gasps.

I kiss his sweat matted hair and begin an explanation.

"Well, you had a flash back and started puking, then earlier you were puking blood."

"I was puking blood!?"

"Yeah."

"Go to sleep Gee."

"I can't sleep Frankie, I can barely see the way to my bed."

"Then I will just have to come with you!" I say smirking.

Gee starts walking blindly and I watch as he trips over his sketchbook. He isn't drunk, but somethings going on. Something bad.

"Frankenstein," I hear Gee-Gee call. "Why am I such a fuck-up?"

I walk over and notice that Gee is crying.

"Baby, you're not a fuck-up." I say as I kiss his cheek.

I give him a hug and finally he agrees to go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
love and ramen to all.