Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Help me

Lidi's POV

I sit and watch as Gerard sleeps. I just want to make sure he is okay. He's so weak right now a breeze could blow him over. He starts to move, I jump because I wasn't expecting it.

"Who is that?" I hear a weak voice ask.

"It's me Lidi," I answer rubbing his sweat soaked back "How do you feel today?" I ask

"Better, how long have I been sleeping?" He asks.

"About two days," I answer helping him to sit up.

I hand him two Ibuprofen and a glass of water, he shakes his head no, I glare at him.

" Take them now or I will murder you!" I say in a hushed venomous voice.

He takes the pills, mostly out of fear, and winces as they slide down his sore throat. I smile and give him a hug and help him out of bed.

"Francis has been here this whole time but he needed some sleep so I sent him to my room for some shut eye,"

"Where's Cloudy?" He asks looking fearful.

"Don't worry! She just went with mom to get some dinner at Ray's place," I say calming him.

His muscles relax and I hug him tight. He seems lost as to why I'm hugging him. He pushes me back and looks at me in the eye.

"What's up with you today?" He asks a ghost of a smile on his lips

" I don't know I just felt like hugging you," I say with a grin

"Geez! Your such a dweeb," He says rolling his eyes at me. I start to laugh at him as we walk up the stairs. He joins in the laughter as we enter the living room to see a very confused Francis sitting on the couch.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"My little Lidi the dweeb," He says through his laughter.

I stick my tongue out at him as he does the same. It feels like we are little kids again playing that dumb game when you get angry at your sibling you stick your tongues out at each other until one gets tired of it and puts it back in there mouth.

"Lidi! I'm so hungry!" He wines.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask rolling my eyes at him again.

" A Popsicle! I love Popsicles! You can suck them all night long!" He says emphasizing certain words.

"Hey Gee! I have a Popsicle," Frankie says eying Gee's lower regions.

"I wanna suck it all night long!" Gee says doing the same to Frank.

"Gee! Not in front of the little sister please!!" I yell! " I have no interest in your sex life!!"

"Oops!" He says smiling evilly.

"Oops my ass you butt head!" I say rolling my eyes wile turning and going into the kitchen.
I return shortly with a Popsicle and shove it into Gee's mouth. I go and head up to my room, I need sleep so bad I could croak! I walk across my room and flop on my bed pull the covers over my head and fall straight to sleep.

^later that night^

"Mom this salad is like killer!" Gerard says happily munching on some of the lettus leaves.

" I'm glad you like it but I didn't make it your ....." She trails off as she suddenly sees Gerard coughing. "Gerard!! Honey whats the matter!?" She says panicking. I go to Gee and slap him on the back trying to dislodge whatever is cough in his throat. I stop suddenly as I see small red droplets dripping out of his mouth onto his plate.

"Mom! Call 9-1-1!! He's coughing up blood!" I scream. She runs to the phone and dials the number.

"Help....Me," I hear Gerard saying though the choking and sputtering.

" Gee its okay we'll get you to the hospital soon!" I say trying to comfort him.

The next few hours seem to go by in a flash, The paramedics bursting though the door. Gerard being loaded into the ambulance. Mom Cloudy and I all following it to the hospital.
The doctor coming out and telling us what is wrong.

"Mrs. Way?" He asks

"Thats me, What is wrong with my son!?" Mom asks in tears.

"It seems as though Gerard were eating small pieces of glass," He says. "His esophagus has been cut in several places, We extracted a small sliver of glass from it just a few minutes ago, Who has been cooking recently?" He asks.

"My husband has been cooking for the past few days, Why?" She asks not wanting to hear the answer

"It seems as though your husband is trying to kill your son Mrs.Way," The doctor says sadly
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I updated I am soooooo very sorry for not updating in almost three months *hugs all of the readers* I have been so busy first with having a boyfriend i was crazy about then having him cheat on me so yeah bad few months -_- but anywhore (sorry Jiffy) heres an update for all my fabulous readers and the ones who read but don't comment!!!!
COMMENT DAMN YOU!