Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

More Beatings

I sit in the classroom and wait for the final bell to ring. Frank was coming over after school, I was very nervous, what if he doesn't like me like I like him?

The final bell rings and I meet my sisters, Mikey, Sky and Frank by my beat up piece of crud car, the silver Sedan.

We all pile into my car.

I get to my house and head straight to my room. I lock the door and grab a bottle of vodka.

God, I love that stuff.

I drink it and am not drunk suprisingly. Usually by now I'm completely wasted.

Dad dosen't come home till six, so I'm safe.....for now.

Frank tries to open my door.

"Gee, we're watching Edward Sisscorhands, do you want to join us?"

I hide the vodka and walk out to the living room.

I sit by Lidia. She eyes me. She can tell thiat I'm half-drunk.

What I mean is, I can focus on the movie, but not as well as I would have if I was sober.

Frank & Sky leave at arouind 4:30. I go back into my secluded room.

I pull out my favorite Misfits CD.

The song "Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight?" is playing.

^time elapse^

"Gerard where are you?!"I hear my dad scream.

I whimper softly as I hear him come to my room.

The door opens.

"D...Dad?" I whisper.

"Shut it, you devil!" He snaps and punches me in the stomach. I gasp for air and wait for the next blow.

Face, arms, legs, stomach, head, he really knows where to hit ne. I cough and blood splatters on the floor.

I start to cry. He punches me in the stomach again. I swear to god I'm going to puke.

And that's just what I did. I puked on Dad's shoes.

"You little fucker!!" He aims for...oh God no! Yeah, if you understand. He kicked me in the nuts. Ouch! I feel blie rise back in my throat, the whole room is blurry, I throw up for a second time all over the floor. I fall on the ground moaning and gasping for air.

"Gah...s...somebody...help me!" I choke out.

I feel another wave of nausa hit me. Except now its mixed with my blood from the cuts on my face. I heave and feel so fucking light headed.

Another blow...blood splatters on the carpet.

"Lidia...Claudia help...me...!"

He grabs me by my hair and slams my head into the dresser. My vision is blurry and I pass out...

"He's over here, Claudia! Help me with him."

My sisters call for me. I can't awnser them, it hurts to talk and my stomach feels like hell. It was used as a personal punching bag, I probably won't be able to eat for the rest of the night. I open my eyes. Good, he's gone.

"L...Lidia." I gasp.

"Gee, what happened?"

"...Dad...he was..." I stop and feel my stomach throb. "Aagh, beating...me..."

Claudia walks over and lifts my head up. I have cuts and brusies all over myself. One of the cuts on my face is bleeding profusely.

She grabs a towel and stops the bleeding and Lidia goes for the first aid kit. They hate to see me in pain. I can't help the fact that I am a punching bag for Dad. I'm a screw up in his eyes.

Lidia comes in with a needle and thread.

I start to cry.

"No...No needles!!" I sob. "Please Lidi...No needles!!!"

She tries to reassure me and tell me it won't hurt. Needles are my biggest fear. They knew that, we watched Saw II and I about puked in the movie theater when I saw the needle pit.

She has Claudia hold my head in place while Lidia sews up the cut on my face. I wince when she starts sewing. No numbing stuff, no cream, just the needle and the thread.

Claudia puts anitseptic, gauze and medical tape on my face and arms. The bleeding is mostly stopped.

She takes a look at my stomach. There is a small cut and various brusies. She feels around the area to make sure nothing was out of place.

"Cloudy...Please...It hurts," I moan.

She rubs the back of my head and tells me that I'll be ok soon.

I whimper as Lidia finishes patching me up.

"Thanks..." I gasp. My two sisters take me to my bed and give me two pain killers.

I take the pills and fall asleep, my whole body aching.

I have school tomorrow. I hope Frankie dosen't find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPPIE!! comment or story is held hostage