Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

I will kill him if it kills me too!

Lidi's POV

I wake up with my cheek pressed against a cold tile floor and a blanket draped over me. I hear men and women talking in hushed tones, I hear them say not to wake the poor dear on the floor. I scilently scoff. If Im a poor dear then Claudia is the Princess of The Black Parade! I wiggle slightly to get my ear away from the floor. They stop talking for a moment then, once they are satisfyed that I am still asleep they go back to disscussign Gerard. I listen carefully.

"I wonder who would do this to such a sweet boy," A feamale doctore, the one who called me a poor dear, wondered out loud.

"The mother says the father is the one who was making dinner the past few nights," A male doctor answers

"I don't blame the father! Who wants a fag in the family?!" Another male doctor says defiently.

"Diego! I'm suprised at you!" The female says in a shoked tone. I stiffin out of anger. How dare he say that about my big brother!!!

"Being gay is a sin and is not to be tollerated!" The man called Diego says like the religous bastard he is. (Sorry to all the churchies out there but i can't stand preachy sons a bitches)

"You need to remove yourself from this room now Diego, you are no longer permited to be around this boy," The female doctor says. I scilently cheer for sweet revenge

"What ever," He scoffs and I hear him stalk out of the room.

They go on to say that Gerard should be taken away from dad and that the two little girls should too. I hear mom come in and ask what was happening. The repeat their suggestion to mom and she agrees with them at once. I wonder where she will send us. I squirm under the blankets again and drift back to sleep.

When I wake up next Mom is sitting with Claudia talking with Gerard.

"Mom...?" I ask groggly.

"Well good morning lazy!" She says teasing me.

" I heard the doctors say we gotta leave the house, Where are we going?" I ask.

"Your going to go to Nanna Elena's for a wile," She says.

"Yay!!! Nana's house is fun!" I giggle. I smile at Gerard because he knows why I like going to Nana's so much. Its the only time I get to hear him sing. Nana teaches him to sing and I sit outside the door and listen. She's also tought Claudia to play Piano and she's trying to teach me to sing as well but, Im not as good as Gerard is, Sadly.

"How are you feeling today Gerard?" I ask.

"Headfirst for Halos," He says useing a phrase we say whenever we feel funny.

"Sorry to hear that," I say giggling.

I am glad that Gerard is getting better, But I will kill that son of a bitch if it kills me too!
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so yeah I used a guy from my school's name cuz he made a homophobic slur and it pissed me off Damn preachy mother fuckers! anyway I also used some titles in here that are owned by MCR (Though I wish i owned them cuz then i'd be rich!!!) Anyway I'll try my best to update a couple times this week and next as Im the only one who will be here since Kar bear Took a dive and ditched us Kar bear!!! come back to me!! I promise nothing cuz i have become quite popular in the chat rooms ^.^ Love to all my home Fries! So yeah Here's an Update Comments are needed and loved

@)-------------- Black rose for all meh ppl!

Loves to my girls Crissy and Heidi! and to my bitchin subscribers!
Evee