Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Frank finds out

Gee's POV

I get in the car and head to school. Lidia and Cloudly wanted me to stay home. I was so beat up I refused to eat because my stomach hurt from the beating I got last night.

I drive into the parking lot and see Frank and Sky.

They wave at me.

"Hi Gee," Sky says.

"Hi," I say as I wince.

Sky looks at me and asks if I am alright,

"Yeah, it's nothing," I reassure her.

I head to P.E. with Frank.

The class is called., Physical Education, but I don't know why becasue they just make the class a free period for the jocks to snap and snarl at me.

I take of my Misfits shirt and Frank looks at me.

"Gee, what happened? You're covered in gauze, medical tape, and bandaids and-- Oh my God, are those stitches!?" He asks me.

"Yeah," I say truthfully.

He takes me to one of the empty stalls and takes off my pants and looks at my legs. Bruises, cuts, gauze, blood stained gauze.

"Gee, who did this?"

"I can't tell you, he told me not to tell or I'll regret it." I whisper.

"Who said that?"

I fall on the floor and my stomach throbs.

"Oww..." I moan holding my stomach.

:"It was...my dad," I whisper.

"There, I said it. Frank, I probably won't be at school tomorrow, he'll find out I and I'm history!" I break down. I sob into Frank's white gym shirt.

I hear foot steps. Evan, one of the jocks shows up.

"What's wrong emo boy, did you cut yourself again?" He tases.

"Evan, please..." I gasp.

I know already I am going to get a beating at home and I don't need a school beating to go along with it.

Wahp!! Evan kicks me in the stomach. I gasp for air and start gagging. I do some very painful dry heaving and feel a hand across my face.

"Emo kid, what's wrong, did your razor cut too hard for you?!"

"Evan, I don't cut myself," I protest.

"Or did you drink so much you cut yourself in a drunken state?"

"Shut up." I growl.

Frank gets Mr. Stanly, the PE teacher.

I hear more footsteps and my stomach throbs horribly. I start crying out of pain and anger. Why? Why won't these stupid jocks leave me alone...? Why am I my dad's punching bag? Why me?!

"Mr. Way, are you fine?"

I moan in response,

"What happened?"

Frank turns to Mr. Stanly.

"Gerard took off his shirt to get changed and I noticed he was beat up. He wouldn't tell me who it was, but then he finally did. I can't tell you or Gerard says he will be history. Evan came in and started calling Gerard,"Emo Kid" and started hitting him." Frank explains.

"Can I see you two in the guidence office?" Mr. Stanly asks me and Evan.

I grab my misfits shirt and pull it back on, along with my black jeans.

I turn to Frank.

"It hurts to stand, can you help me? " I ask nervously.

Frank walks into Mrs. Blood's office. Creepy name.

She stars at me and Evan.

"Boys, what happened?"

"Nothing." Evan lies.

She turned to me.

"Gerard?"

I lift my head.

"What happened? You looks like you jsut got run over by a car"

I hold back tears.

"I was changing for PE and Frank notices that I'm totally beat up, and then Evan comes in and starts smasing me around..." I fight back the tears.

"He....He caled m-me-me e...emo...and started hitting me..." I sniffle.

"Gerard, you look like you should go home, maybe I should call one of your sisters to drive you home."

I nod weakly and my stomach starts throbbing again.

I wrap my arms around it and gasp.

"Ow!"

Mrs. Blood calls my sisters and ask them to take me home.

Claudia walks in and helps me stand.

"Cloudy...OW...it feels like my stomach is being ripped in two......and and...Uuuggghhh!"I moan as I vomit all over the floor.

She takes me to the car and drives me home. She takes me to my room and gives me water. My throat is feeling like it's being burned.

I drink the glass and fall on my covers.

"Gee, I have to go back to school, will you be Okay here?"

"If dad dosen't get home too early, I'll be Okay,"

Claudia leaves and heads back to school. I fall asleep and feel very sick.

^Time Elapse^

"Gee, we're home!" Lidi calls.

I stand up and stumble into the living room.

"Claudia told me you got sick."

I nod.

She gives me a cookie.

"Lidi, I'm sorry, I feel way too sick to eat today," I apologize and hand the cookie back to her.

I feel my stomach lurch and instantly know I am going to be sick. I turn away form my sisters as I give the carpet all I had eaten in the last 4 days.

Lidi rubs my back and Cloudy wipes the sweat and puke off of my face.

I grab a blanked and curl up into the fetal position and start shivering.

I stand up a short miute later and head for my room.

I fall onto my covers and fall asleep.

Dad hopefully won't beat on me today, I just feel like absolute shit and and not lookihg forward to tonight...
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldent resest!! I just HAD tp post.

NOW comment or story will be heald hostage.