Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Lidi the phyco sister Rawr!

Lidi's POV

Okay, so I'm in English class right now and right in front of me is Cody, The guy that smashed Gee's head into the ground. I have a few plans on how to get back at him, I decided on one very very riskey one but hey Gee's worth it.

^early that morning^

"Lidia Wake up its time for school!" Cloudy shouts at me

" 'm up!" I half yell back groggily. I go to my closet and instead of pulling out my usual baggy jeans or parachute pants I pull out a minni skirt and a pair of tights. Instead of a hoodie and a mens graphic t-shirt I grab my pink hello kitty shirt and a pair of arm warmers. I put on my outfit and admire myself in the full length mirrior. I can't help but think to myself,

'God if I wasn't doing this for Gee I'd have cut myself by now'

I put on all my make-up as slutty as I can and go down for breakfast. Cloudy eyes me suprised by my sudden girly outfit.

"Whats with the make-over?" She asks confused.

"Oh I have some stuff to do today and I had to dress nice for it," I say as miserable as I can make myself sound. Gee looks at me with suspition in his eyes.

"What assignment? You never asked for help like you normally do," He asks thinking he had me in a corner.

"Computer presention," I say calling him trap for trap. I don't need help in computer its my best subject.

"Oh, okay," He says satifyed.

^Time skip After school^

"Hey, Cody?" I ask as sexy as I could.

"Yeah whats up?" He askes clearly suprised by my interaction with him.

"I was wondering could you come with me for a second?" I say with my best flirty eyes.

"Sure," He said voice cracking.

We go over to the mens locker room and I walk right inside.

"Lidia! You shoulden't be in here!" He says getting nervouse.

"What I want to do in here is even worse than that," I grin evily. I see him blush crimson. He walks toward me closing the distance fast. He is a centimeater away from my face. Thats when I let him have it. I snapped my arm up in an uppercut right into his lower jaw. Blood was streaming from his mouth.

"Oops!" I said with fake concern

"Bitcth!" He yells though the bite wound in his tongue.

"Well I have a different oppinion on who the bitch is Cody," I say cooly. "You might want to think about this the next time you or Evan decides to mess with my older brother. And give the jocks a message, The next one to go anywhere near Gerard is going to deal with all of the Ways and Claudia is worse than me, Just remember that," I turn and walk away smiling to myself
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay yeah its short but im going off of alot of nothing right now I NEED A MUSE!!!!! *slams head into wall* Ow! Well that didn't work! *-* pretty lights! ok so comments purdy pweez!

Love and cheesy poufs!
Evee-chan @)-------