Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

More Digging

Lidi's Pov

What the fuck do all these people do at home because I'm pretty sure Cloudy and I are the only ones who took a shower last night! My face is scrunched up from the smell of body oder. I see some boy looking at me and what I'm wearing. (a tank top with a skull that says Necro Romance and a pair of tight black studded pants) I look annoyed and stare directly at him scaring him off. I love doing that! I see Frank walk into the room, Damn I didn't know he was in this prison with us! I look at Cloudy and we nod, both getting the signal that we needed him to sit by us. He gives the teacher his tardy pass and looks around for a seat. Luckily there is one open right between Cloudy and me! I flag him down and point to the empty seat. He finds it and plunks down and looks at us. We immediately start chatting like the other fools in this class.

"So, hows kicks?" I ask.

"Fine Hangin in I guess I can't wait until the weekend though," He answerers.

"Whats going on during the weekend?" Cloudy asks.

"No school!" He says laughing. He is one of the few people who's laugh doesn't annoy me.

"Do you wanna come shopping with us this weekend? You and Sky?" I ask.

"Sounds fun! I needed to get a couple new pairs of jeans anyway," He says brightening up. Then crinkles his nose "What the hell is that smell?" He asks just noticing it.

"We were wondering the same thing," Cloudy and I say together, scrunching up our faces as well.

We get home safely about an hour late because that damn car stalled on the road. I am covered in grease because I'm the only one small enough to reach my hand down to the spark plugs. I go to take a shower and get the disgusting grease off my face because it smells like a repair man. I am in the shower thinking I have more time before dad gets home and starts hitting Gerard again but I am wrong! He got home early! Cloudy comes into the bathroom and yells to hurry because dad is really going off of Gee today! I jump out of the shower sopping wet and grab a towel and wrap it around my waist. I'm dripping from head to foot but I don't really give a damn. I make for the first aid kit, It's getting lighter, I make a mental note to buy more supplies tomorrow after school. I run down to the basement in my towel where Cloudy is waiting with Gerard. I sit down and open the kit, shit! We are all out of thread! We will just be able to bandage him today! We clean and bandage the worst of it and take him to his bed. Cloudy and I agree to watch him tonight in case the cuts open up again. I have first watch tonight. I feel Gerard stir, he sits up and looks at me.

"Lidia?"

"Hmm?" I answerer.

"How did you feel when Jared died?" He asks

I feel the tears threaten to come but I hold them back. I look at him and answere my voice quivering,"I just felt empty inside," Jared was my boyfriend two years ago. He accidentally got involved in the Mafia and was put on a hit list and shot thirty two times in the chest. I loved Jared but it wasn't meant to be.

"Oh, so then how I feel is normal?" He asks.

"No Gee what you feel is bull shit because dad beats you up every night and you just put up with it! Why don't you call the police? You know Cloudy and I will testify for you!" I say standing up and saying what I've been wanting to for a few years now.

"I don't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he got to me!" He says.

"Gee that's complete bull!" I say

"If it keeps him off of you two then I don't care," He says.

"Stop protecting us!" I scream. "It will kill you!"

"No I don't think he will kill me," He says in a strange tone. "Just don't leave me okay?"

I walk back over to the bed and hug my brother, then out of no where another set of arms are hugging us as well. I look to see Cloudy, she must have heard everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay updates!!!! Comments or the story gets it *Holds knife up to story*