Status: still working

The Mystery of the Red Masks

The Red Cave

Rose started to wake up as her dream of the day before startled her. She looked around and found that her dream was true. The cold cave floor gave her a shiver as her aurmor was no longer on her. Her body had only her under garmets and a tangtop which nicely showed off her breast size. She was wearing a pair of undershorts which went under her leather pants. She searched everywhere for her husband but her eyesite was still slightly fuzzy. She went to stand up but fell as she heard a chain rattle. Her face began to go from confusion to terror as she found she was chained to a wall.

“Rose! Rose, where are you?” Aelfric’s voice was like an echo in the cave.

“I’m over here!” Rose cried out to her husband.

More chains rattled as Aelfric started to try and breakfree with little success. Rose started to get her eyesite back. She found that the cave had no seperation in it but she could still not see her husband which ment he was on the other side of this piller in this small cave. Aelfric was still having very little success as the swearing and the chains could be heard by the echos. Rose slightly chuckling at this started to hear footsteps coming from outside the cave.
“Honey, stop for a minute. I hear footsteps, if I scream you better find a way out of those chains,” Rose called hoping her voice would travel.

The response was immediate as the chains stoped rattling and the foul laungage was no where to be herd. Rose listened carefully as the footsteps grew louder. She could see clearly now and saw that they cave walls were completely red. This crimson red could only mean one thing, blood. This cave was completely covered in blood. The cave wasn’t that large and had a large colume in the middle which both Rose and Aelfric were attached to. The men came in one by one til there were four in the room with her with the same masks as the men that brought her and Aelfric here.

“Who are you straglers?” Rose spatt at the group venimously.

One man stepped forward, most likely the leader of the group. He knelt down beside Rose and looked into her eyes. She bit back a scream as the man touched her face gingerly. She growled once at the man and bit him once on the hand between the thumb and index finger. The man was drawn back and then slaped her once. She let out a small cry of pain.

“What the hell are you doing to her?” Aelfric screamed as a result from his wife’s small cry.

A tear fell down across her now burning red cheek, “I’m fine Aelfric,” she said softly.

“So nieve and so stupid,” The man finally said back at her.

This stung slightly as another tear fell down her face as she hung her head. The man slowly lifted up her chin and kissed her roughly. She was pushed up against the stone colume and she screamed in his mouth.

“Get! Away! From! Me!” she screamed as the man flew backwards and cracked his head off the other side of the wall.

Blood came from his head and then everyone knew he was dead. Rose chuckled to herself and smiled wickedly. He magic was all used up for the time being but that was okay. She got the man away from her and that was the plan anyway. Then a man quickly replaced him. He went up to her and slowly pulled out tape and stuck it across her mouth. She tried to scream but the tape muffle it. The masked man slowly started to grab her clothes. She tried to ruslle out which made the chains rattle and Aelfric to get worried.

“Honey? What’s going on?” Aelfric sounded worriedly.

“Oh, don’t worry she will be completely fine. My boys and I are going to have a little fun,” the man laughed.

A growl came from behide the piller clearly heard throught the cave. Aelfric tried to get free and again with little success but he began to get pissed off and started to get stronger. Then the scream sounded from Rose that made Aelfric’s hair stand on end and give him strength. The man didn’t stop what he was doing to Rose though. She no longer had a shirt and only had a black bra, her shorts were ripped off and showing a pair of nice black underwear. The man’s hand ran up her thigh very close to the bottom of her underwear.

“Leave her alone!” Aelfric shouted seeming closer.

The man’s hand was almost all the way down Rose’s panties and the man only had on underwear and had a slit in the center which was slowly riseing. The growl from Aelfric grew louder and the man on top of Rose went flying. The tears were flowing down her face as she tried to break lose from the chains. Aelfric was fast and quiet with killing off the rest of the men as he used his bare hands which were filled with rage. Rose gave up and waited for her husband and she curled up in a ball

“Shhh, shhh, its okay honey, I’m here, I’m here. I got you,” Aelfric said gently holding Rose close to him.

He held her there closely and while doing so he grabbed onto the chain as it slowly stressed and strained it broke. She wrapped his arms around him tightly not letting him go.

“Shhh, little Rose, shhh, I’m here. Your King is here,” Aelfric said gently standing up with Rose in his arms.

Rose wasn’t going to talk much after that which was understandable. The cave was like a maze and Aelfric looked around every corner to see if there was any light coming from outside. He carried his woman to a room that had a kind of romantic glow to it. There were three tables set up. He put her down on one of the tables but she refused to let go. It slight put a smile on his face because of how much she trusted him. He didn’t let her go; He stood there and knelt down huggin her. She slowly started to pull away from him, her eyes puffy and red. His smiles didn’t last long as he saw her face, his went to pain. He wiped the tears off her face. More tears filled her eyes as he kissed her softly. His lips on hers felt amazing. The perfect warmness in her heart began to light. The pain from before was no longer there, having him there was enough to make her feel amazing.

“Thank you,” she whispered softly to him as no more tears could be seen and a nice smile was on her face.

“That right there is thank you enough,” he smiled softly.

She smiled back and kissed him again but this time she was a little rough, not that he didn’t like it. Aelfric got slightly excited as his wife was there half nacked and very inviting. She was more than willing as well. She pulled him on top of herself and kept kissing him roughly. In this mess Aelfric’s shirt ended up on the floor. He didn’t have any abs but he was built and strong too. Aelfric started to pull her on top of him and she wasted no time unbuckling the belt of his pants letting it fall to the floor. Then the footsteps started again. Shit, really, come on now. Aelfric thought to himself as he hurried got dressed and found some nice leathers for Rose. They ran off and to find a way out of the cave.

“Hold on babe,” Aelfric said holding up his hand as it glew green.

He was searching. He put out his hand to one exit and it went dim, he held it to the other and it glew bright. He grabbed Rose’s hand and sprinted down the long black tunnel. The y kept running until they saw a bright light. They reached the end of the tunnel and were back out into the welderness which was hopefullybetter than inside with these new red masked strangers.

Rose looked around and founs that they weren’t to far from their little town of Rivers Dale. In about two days time they could make it back no problem. They were in the forest and it was beganing to get dark and they had to make shelter so Rose started gathering sticks. Aelfric found a good stable tree had a door like entry in the trunk that he remembered as a child. He dug a little hole and laid moss down from them to sleep on and then grabbed more moss for like a blanket. Rose came back with many sticks and started a small fire and moved it inside of the small tree cave that they had fixed themselves into. Rose curled up and layed with her back towards her man. He rolled over with her and put his arm around her waste and they feel asleep in peace, together.