Status: One Shot :)

Good Girls, Bad Guys

Good Girls, Bad Guys

Sea water.
That's all I could smell; all around me.
Out of habit, the beach had become a place where I came to think. The salty air helped my inspiration.
Sitting on the moist ground with a few sheets of notebook paper on my lap, I was scribbling away.
I had gotten an idea for a new song; the way things were going, our next album was going to have a hell load of songs.
I leaned back on my elbows, taking in a deep breath. It was pretty cold here; being used to the sandy Californian beaches.
The ones in Washington sucked, with their gravel instead of sand.
The wind picked up a little and I watched as my lyrics were picked up and started to flutter away.
"Crap!"
I jumped up, making a grab for them. This is why I hated writing on loose leaf.
"Got them!" a different voice sounded.
She managed to catch all of the pages and handed them back to me.
"Thanks." I mumbled, looking down.
She was really pretty.
"No problem." I could hear the smile in her voice. "I'm Taylor by the way."
"Andy."
My cheeks were flaming.
"You okay?" she laughed, a beautiful tinkling sound.
I looked up, taking a close look at her. She was actually pretty tall, just a few inches shorter than my monstrous 6'2 frame. Her blonde hair was fairly light, ending at her waist.
Did I mention she was beautiful?
"Hey." I looked into her blue-green eyes. They sparkled like the ocean.
She laughed, and I found myself lost in the melodic sound.
"Well, I guess we didn't properly meet. So, hey."
Confused, I thought back to what I had just said. Wow, didn't I feel stupid.
I looked down again, tracing the intricate patterns of her black and white skinny jeans with my eyes.
"What's on your mind Biersack?"
How did she know my last name? My gaze trailed upwards and I realized she was wearing a Black Veil Brides band tee.
Well, duh.
"So you're a fan?" I asked, trying to appear normal.
If I treated her like every other overly hormonal fangirl, I might be able to get a decent conversation out of me.
"Your music is amazing. I love the lyrics you come up with." she smiled, her fingers playing with the frames of her glasses.
"Thanks." I smiled back, glad I'm finally able to function like a normal human being.
"No problem. Well I should get going." she turns to leave.
No!
"Would you like to meet the rest of the band?" I suggest quickly, desperately hoping she won't say no.
"I'd have to be crazy to deny that offer; sure!"
I take her hand, slipping my fingers through hers and we run across the sand.
Well the pebbles that these people claim is sand.
In the parking lot before the beach, is our tour bus. A glossy black vehicle with our logo painted on the side.
Yes, I made our driver stop here just so I could write.
I have that kind of power.
"Guys!" I call out, throwing the door open.
"Yeah?" someone answers me.
"I have someone I want you all to meet." I pull Taylor into the back room where Jake and Jinxx are playing video games; Christian and Ashley cheering them on.
They look up in interest.
"This is Taylor."
"Here I always thought Ashley would be the one to bring random girls on the bus." Jake commented.
"You go Andy."
I felt myself blush.
"No, Andy was brought a lot on the bus." C pointed out.
"Hello Taylor!" Ashley broke the building awkwardness.
He pulled Taylor up into a hug, kissing her forehead.
How is he always so cool and collected around people?
"My turn!" Jinxx set down his controller. Scooping her out of Ashley's grasp, he carries her to the couch.
"She's almost Andy's height, but Shorty over here can carry her." Jake laughed.
"Shut up."
I was starting to feel jealous watching them.
"Come here Tay." I pouted, earning a laugh from her.
"You're so adorable Andy."
"I know."
I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close.
She's mine; I claim her.
Ashley was looking at me with a slightly worried expression, but I ignored it.
I'll admit, I have brought random chicks back on the bus when I was feeling lonely. A quick fuck, and I'd never see them in my life again.
Taylor was different though. You know that phrase, love at first sight? I'm finally experiencing it.
I've known her for barely an hour and I already wanted to spend forever with her.
Am I a sappy romantic or what?

"Andy?" Ashley called out to me.
"Yeah?"
"Can I talk to you in private?"
"Sure."
I left Taylor with the others and followed Ashley off the bus.
"What's up?" I started to light a cigarette.
"I really like Taylor." he started.
I froze.
"Not in that way!" he defended himself, seeing my reaction.
I relaxed.
"I mean, I just like her. She's sweet and innocent. I don't want to see you do to her what you've done to the others." he sighed.
"She's different." now I was the one on the defensive.
"You said the same thing about Lizzie, Katie, Emily, Aman-"
I cut him off before he could continue.
"Okay! I get it. I've screwed around a little too much; but I'm not going to with Taylor. I feel something different for her."
"Alright..." he trailed off, getting back on the bus.

"What's going on?" I asked the guys when I was finished with my cigarette.
"She's staying with us!" CC clapped in excitement.
"What!" I couldn't stop the smile forming on my lips.
"She's going to stay with us for a few shows! She lives on her own, and has nothing better planned. We convinced her to stay!" he clapped again.
To think, I thought my ADD was bad?
"That's great!"
I sat down next to her, enveloping her in a hug once more.
She giggled softly, snuggling into my chest.
She seems to be really comfortable with us all, maybe things could work out.
"Let's go to my bunk?" I suggested, standing up.
She nodded, and I took her hand. Walking to my bunk I ignored the glances from both Ashley and Jinxx.
Protective much?
Pushing aside the dark curtain, I sat down on the black and red sheets. Taylor was practically sitting on my lap, my lips very close to her ear.
"I'll be the first to admit it; I kind of like you." she whispered, turning to face me.
"I'll second that; I like me too." I smirked.
"Egotistical prick." she laughed.
"I can't believe the girl whom I may or may not love just called me that." I gave a little crooked smile.
She sighed, leaning against me.
It was that same smile that had won over all those other girls. Including the ones Ashley had failed to mention; such as Lauren. Along with the ones he didn't know about, such as Jake's girlfriend.
Ronnie Radke's song started to play in my head. "So why do good girls like bad guys? I've had that question for a real long time. I've been a bad boy, and it's plain to see. So why do good girls fall in love with me?"
Holding Taylor closer to me, I knew things were going to be just fine. I've found someone I might actually love; not lust.
I leaned in, bringing her face closer to mine.
As long as she didn't find out about my past, she could trust me.
She closed the distance, her lips against mine.
As long as Jake didn't find out about Ella, I was going to be just fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Requested one shot for http://epicxrainbow.tumblr.com/