Status: Short Story/One-Shot, Complete <3 ENJOY

Baskitbol

1/1

The day was blazing heat rays from the sun. Gerard Way was held up with the decision of whether to pass the ball to Mikey or to take the shot. Frank had his body pressed close to Gerard’s, pressuring Gerard even more. He hesitated and right before Ray could come over and knock the ball from Gerard’s hands he went for the shot. Mikey’s face saddened at the fact that Gerard didn’t pass him the ball, but right as ball fell into the hoop making a “swish”, he smiled as wide he could. Gerard threw his hands in the air and began to cheer. He got right in Frank’s face and screamed “Victory!” After being ashamed of not catching that ball out of Gerard’s hands Frank and Ray both back away. Mikey gets the ball and they start playing more. Mikey tries to pass the ball to Gerard but Ray get’s it, laughing at the fact that he just got the ball. Gerard snuck up behind Ray and before Frank could warn him Gerard had the ball and was in the process of passing it to Mikey. Ray and Frank weren’t fast enough to act and they heard another “swish”. Mikey made a basket and did his own victory dance. As the boys started another play it began to rain. They all rushed to the building that was their hotel, trying to not get wet. Looking for something to beat the Way brothers at, Frank yells “Beat you to the elevator!” Running as fast as his short legs could take him. It wasn’t long before Gerard was running at his side, Mikey and Ray right next to them. Gerard speed up and made it to the elevator first, pressing the button as frantically as he could. Mikey appeared next to him right as the doors opened. They both rushed in and pressed the ‘close door’ button. Right as Ray and Frank were getting to the elevator the doors closed. Mikey and Gerard both “yes,” in unison and Gerard pressed their floor button. After about 10 minutes of waiting Ray and Frank finally arrived. Gerard laughed at them both as he took a seat on the couch with Mikey who was watching TV. Frank and Ray both changed then joined Mikey and Gerard on the couch. They all decided to watch a movie and soon Ray and Mikey left to their beds. Gerard and Frank sat on the couch finishing the movie. By the time it was finished they had both fallen asleep together.
In the morning Mikey and Ray walked into the living room noticing Gerard and Frank’s weird positing. They laughed at the two. Mikey pushed the two’s legs over and sat down turning the TV on to the news. Ray ordered them something for breakfast from room service. It arrived moments later and once it got there Ray and Mikey dug in ignoring the other sleeping boys who were also hungry. Once Ray and Mikey finished their portions of food they both showered and got dressed for the day. Mikey walked out of his room as he entered Gerard stirred in his sleep. He noticed the small boy attached to him and looked around the room. He was confused. Mikey laughed at him and told him that there was food on the table. Gerard tried to get up but failed. Frank mumbled in his sleep and opened his eyes. He noticed his awkward position with Gerard and they both laughed. Gerard told Frank about the breakfast waiting for them and rushed over to get some. Mikey sat on the couch with Ray as they waited for the others. Once Gerard and Frank finished they went to get changed. Once everyone was dressed they went for a walk around the town.
They came across a skate park after about 30 minutes of walking. A fan walked over to them recognizing who they were. The guys signed a bunch of boards and took pictures with almost everyone. Over 2 hours had passed since the guys had got to the park. One young boy asked Frank if he would skate with him. Frank could not say no to the cute little boy who looked to be 6. He barrowed a board from a fan and began to skate. He was very bad at it but tried his hardest. Before they knew it all four of the guys were skating with barrowed boards. They stayed there the whole day and didn’t leave until it began to get dark. Over all they had an amazing day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for reading i :) Tell me what you think!
Remember this story was written mostly by a 6 year old so it's not the 100% best. But I tried to make it a bit more interesting, added a bit of Frerard into it so hope you enjoyed!!

XOXO <3HHK