I'd Do Anything to Hold Your Hand

Chapter One

“Harry is everything okay?” I asked my best friend, who seemed more than upset on the other line.

“Yes, Ally I’m fine.” he replied.

He was defiantly not fine, I could hear it in his voice.

“Harry, come on, you can tell me. Is everything okay with Lou?”

And with that one question I could hear the sniffling start.

“Harreh, what happened?”

“We’re okay. I just need you to come out here.”

“I have school, I can’t just stop and leave.” I said trying to be as gentle as I could.

“Ally, pleaseeee.” He begged. Harry never begs. Something must be wrong.

“Okay. LAX right?” I asked while pulling my laptop on top of my Tom and Jerry pajama bottoms. I
heard a confirmatory grunt.

£1100 there and back for a plane ticket.

“Harry, do you know how much these tickets are.”

“Babe, I’ll pay for half, I’ll pay for one, I don’t care just please. I really need you out here.”

He must of heard the, ”you’re lucky your my best friend” sigh I let out because he said, ”When’s the
soonest flight?”

“The next flight is tomorrow at 6, then another at 1. I have to take the flight at 1 because I have to go tell my professors, and let work know. How long do you want me to stay?”

“8 days..” he mumbled out.

“EIGHT DAYS?!? Harry you’re lucky my boss and professors love me, and you for that matter.”

“Ally, I can’t wait to see you.”

“I can’t wait to see you either. I have to go pack now. Love ya.”

He returned the ‘Lova ya’ and hung up.

I got up to get my ‘Keep Calm and Love Batman’ notebook, opened to a clean page and began to
make my list of what I needed to do, and what I needed to get before I left. I looked over at the clock half past 10. I grabbed my Phone next to me, opened twitter and typed, “Looks like I’m gonna need Starbucks #allnighterahead”

~~~~~

I exchanged my Tom and Jerry bottoms for a pair of Skinny Jeans, my black uggs, and my white Northface. Before leaving my flat, I tied up my dirty blonde curls with a hair tie, leaving my swooped bangs down, in front of my blue-green eyes.

Grabbing my purse, keys, and my notebook I left my flat. I walked down the corridor, heading towards the exit to the parking lot. I found my car, and got in turning the heat on straight away. It’s only September here in England but as always its freezing.

I turned up the radio to hear the familiar voices of my good friends. I’m the closest to Harry considering that’s how I met the other boys. I remember the first day I met that cheeky devil.

It was my first day of year 9. I had transferred from another school. My adviser brought me to my home room. I walked in, and of course everyone looked at me. “Mrs. Marison you have a new student.” My adviser said. “Fantastic. What’s your name sweetie?” she had asked me. “Ally..” I said in a whisper. It was bad enough I was new, but I had always been incredibly shy for as long as I could remember. “Okay, Ally, why don’t you go sit next to Harry. Harry raise your hand.” And he did exactly that.

I walked over and sat down next to him.

“Hi, I’m Harry.” he said with a smile.

“Ally.” I said returning with an awkward smile.

“Can I see your schedule?” He had asked me.

“Sure.” I replied while handing him the folded piece of paper.

“Hmm, seems like we have every class together except History, but the rooms are right next to each other, so I can walk you. You know so you don’t get lost.”

I can remember the boys that were sitting behind us started making kissy noises. I remember I started blushing and Harry gave me the sweetest smile. And that whole day and everyday that year we walked to class together, we sat next to each other and paired up for every project, and since then we’ve been inseparable.