I'd Do Anything to Hold Your Hand

Chapter Nine

Ally's POV

"Come on guys please! They won’t even know, it'll be like you two are tagging along. They already know!! Please, I want to go see a movie with my boyfriend and if I go with just him that’s just suspicious. Pleaseee!!" I was begging the 3 people standing before me, like parents who weren't going to change their mind.

"Lou, I don’t think it'll be that bad. We've been pretty good so far, and like she said they already know. What could it hurt?" Harry said making his eyes all big.

I knew he would be the first to give in, because in all honesty he probably wanted to go see a movie with his boyfriend as much as I did mine.

"We could leave first, and then me and you could leave a few minutes after." Niall said shifting so he was next to me.

I could tell Louis still wasn’t too keen on the idea, because he knew what would happen if the try harders found out. I could see he was slowly giving in. No one could resist Harry when he was making his pout face. His greens would get so big and he would look like a little kid.

"C'mon Lou, its three against one." I said now poking his side.

He let out a sigh before agreeing, and before Harry nearly knocked him over jumping into his arms.

~~~

This time me and Harry went out the back. There weren't many fans outside the hotel but we still decided to take the safer route. I whipped out my phone and opened Twitter first, posting a very detailed tweet of "Out to the Movies :)" . Nothing more, nothing less. Next was Tumblr, Louis had told me earlier to use my 'power' as he called it, on there to send out signs so what a perfect time put now.

Hey Loves,

Im going to the movies today. Im not sure what were going to see tho. Leave me questions, because i might make one of those videos you guys love so much later. Maybe ill have some guests ;)

xx Allers


"Ally, I really think you have a problem." Harry had said right before i walked into a pole.

Thud.

He erupted in laughter, and I couldn’t help but laugh too. "Shut up.." was all I could mutter while rubbing my head.

"See, you’re too addicted that. You’re always on it." He said extending an arm and helping me up. I ignored him because it was true, if I wasn’t on my phone I was on something that had wifi. We were almost at the cinema before a few fans spotted me and Harry. We weren’t holding hands or anything, we were just walking and laughing. You know being the best friends that we are.

"Harry! Harry!" They were shouting. There was only 4 of them so Harry stopped to take a picture, one of them was talking to me and she was so sweet, “You guys are so cute together." She had said,"Can I take a picture with you?" I gave her a smile and said, “Love, I don’t take pictures, sorry." But it was true. I didn’t like to take pictures with fans because then some of them would think I was using Harry for the fame when in reality I wasn’t.

"My hearts a stereo and it beats for you, so listen close."

"Yea, Ba- Niall?" Nice going Ally, you almost just called Niall babe in front of these girls, who think you’re going out with Harry.

"Yea, we're almost there, like 5 more minutes."

The girl who asked for a picture gave me this look, like she knew what I almost just called Niall. I didn’t care really, I mean go ahead let her put something on the computer it will only help my motive. "Girls, it was nice talking to you but we have to go." Harry said giving them all one last hug and grabbing my hand.

I made sure we were far enough so they couldn’t hear us, “Your hubby and my bubby are already at the theatre, they bought our tickets and are at the snack bar."

Harry started giggling, “Did you really just call them that?"

"Yes, I did." I said smirking up at him."And don’t you ever tell them I did because I’m sure Lou will kill me and Niall probably won’t be able to stop laughing."

~~~

When we got to our seats in the cinema me and Harry sat in the middle, Niall to the right of me, and then Louis to the left of Harry. It was essentially a double date. It took us no less than 10 minutes into the movie for us to start holding us hands with our hubby or bubby.

Harry/Louis' POV

Leave it to Louis and Niall to pick a horror film. Harry didn't mind it because that just gave him and excuse to cuddle into Louis, and he knew Ally was mentally thanking them so she could do the same with Niall.

Harry loved how happy Niall made Ally. Harry was super protective over Ally ever since they met; she was like a little sister to him even though they were only a month and some change apart. Even when Harry and Ally would have their ''Girl's Night'' as Ally liked to call it, she would always talk about Niall. Even though she wouldn’t admit to this she had fancied Niall ever since the X Factor days, and it never was just a harmless crush.

"Babe, I’ll be right back I’m going to go to the toilette." Louis had whispered before getting up and walking past Harry.

Harry got this idea in his head. Well Ally sort of put it there awhile ago when they were having another one of those ''Girl's Night''.

" Harry have you and Lou ever done anything in like a public place? I'm just curious." she had said.

They hadn’t of course they couldn’t risk anything but well now Harry had the idea in his mind and unless him and Louis left the cinema and went back to the hotel right now there was going to be a problem .

"I’ll be right back." Harry told Ally.

She gave him a nod so he knew that she heard him and went back to snuggling with Niall.

Harry walked out of the theatre and followed the signs to the nearest toilette, which he assumed Louis went to. He opened the door to find Louis just about to come out.

"Hey Love." Harry whispered in a very low seductive voice. Louis didn’t stop him so Harry took the hint that there was no one in the bathroom. Harry pushed Louis back through the entrance of the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

"Harry what are you-" Louis' question was stopped by a pair of lips.

Louis immediately intertwined his hands in the mop of curls he loved so much. Harry leaned into the touch deepening the kiss. Harry quickly picked up Louis as if they had just gotten married and moved into the biggest stall just to make sure no one would see them.

Harry was now kissing Louis' neck, but Louis knew where Harry was going with this and let him do it. Both of their jeans had gotten extremely tight. Harry made his way down Louis' torso and releasing the tension by unzipping his jeans. Louis let out a deep groan.....

Ally's POV

"They've been gone pretty long, don’t cha think?" Niall had whispered.

"Yea, but their fine. Don’t worry." I knew what was going on, I mean me and Harry could almost read each other’s mind and the minute he got up and went after Louis I knew what was about to happen.

"Babe, are you sure?" Niall said still concerned.

"Yes, I’m sure now calm down." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

Just before Niall could ask again or even insist on going to check on the them, the couple in question came walking up the stairs and back to their seats.

I leaned over to Harry, “So would you like to change the answer to that question I asked you before you left last month."

Harry just smiled while intertwining his fingers with Louis'.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would just like to apologise i know for a fact this isnt my best but i needed to get something up, and i tried my best put some type of smut i guess you could call it, but have you ever tried writing that, its harder than you think.