I'd Do Anything to Hold Your Hand

Chapter Ten

Ally's POV

After the movie we had went out for a quick bite to eat before returning to the hotel. The place we went to was quite nice, nothing fancy, it was just nice to be somewhere where teenage girls weren’t calling your friends names every two seconds.

I logged onto my laptop and opened up Google chrome to an already opened Tumblr and refreshed the page. I had messages which I asked for, for the video I was going to make. I scrolled down for a bit and noticed how people were saying that me, Niall, Louis and Harry had gone on a double date. Some people were calling it the "Captains date." it was cute I thought.

"Al?"

"Yea babe?!" I shouted back to Niall.

"Do you want me to go get Harry so you can make your video?"

"Umm yea, bring back whoever actually. The more the merrier!" I shouted back before I heard a laugh and a close of the door.

I had gone through all the questions and picked the ones I was going to answer while Niall was gone. I had always did this, made stupid videos and put them on Youtube then when people found out who I was, no more likely who I was best friend’s with people wanted Q& A videos so now I made just crazy videos about anything and Q&A’s.

Niall barged back in the room with what I swore was a herd of elephants, but it turned out to be the whole gang, literally all of them. Niall, obviously, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, even Josh came. I felt a little intimidated at first being the only girl but then I remember Harry and Louis were there so it was somewhat even.

"Jeese you literally brought everyone." I said as Niall flopped onto the bed.

"Well you did say the more the merrier." He said it with such a smug look on his face.

All I did after that was set up my tripod and camera on the table in the little living area, I grabbed the chair sat down and hit record. I told the boys that they could butt in at any time because the questions were really simply and not going to be long.

"Hey guys! Well I asked you to send me questions and well now I’m gonna answer them! Oh and I do have those special guests as promised, you'll be surprised. I’m sure you’ll see them soon."

I started off with my voice really hyper and excited because I was honestly.

"Okay first question. What movie did you go see today? Did you like it?"

I paused a second before answering.

"Well we went and saw The Possession which came out like two weeks ago and oh my god guys it was the scariest thing ever. I was literally hiding my face the whole time. I highly suggest you go see it with someone, preferably a boyfriend." I gave a little wink at the end.

At this time Zayn decided to pop up behind me and shout, “ALLY WATERARE YOU DOIN!" in that ridiculous accent he does, you know the one he does his 'Vas Happenin' in.

"I’m making a video. Do you want to say something, anything really?"

He thought for a moment before saying how he was going to go for a swim, I gave him a confused looked and told him how he couldn’t swim and he just waked about saying, “YOU GOT TO LIVE LIFE MAN!"

I just laughed it off and moved on to the next question.

How long are you going to be in L.A with the boys?

"Well I’m gonna be here for I think 4 more days I think it is. I have to get back to Uni. I don’t like to miss school that much, but I think you guys know that."

How did you and Harry meet?

"I thought you guys already knew how we met, whatever I'll tell you guys again. We met in school and we were sat next to each other. I was the new kid and Harry sort of took me under his wing, showing me where my classes were and I guess you could say the rest was history."

Harry then came in, “Did you call me?" he said as clueless as ever.

"I’m making a video Haz." I said pointing to the camera, “Want to say something?"

"Ohh Hi! Ermm, I hope you all are doing alright..." Harry was obviously struggling and had no clue what to say but luckily Louis saved him.

"What are you two doing talking into that camera?" Louis said placing a hand on each of our shoulders and making a funny face into said camera.

"Lou, it’s on video.." I said.

"Well THEN HI PEOPLE ! Is Harry struggling to say something, poor lad isn’t good under pressure, huh?" Louis said staring at Harry but not for two long.

"Yea.." Harry breathed out.

"Well shoo you two, I need to finish this."

I didn’t even get to get to my next question because Liam came in next.

"Hi Ally! I haven’t seen you much." Liam said eating a bag a pretzels.

"I know, I've been meaning to come and see you but I've been busy... you know trying to get work done for school and stuff."

"Yeah of course. Are you recording?" Liam asked pointing to the camera.

"Yea, why don’t you liven things up since you are the master of twitcams, so you must be good at recorded video too eh?"

Liam blushed a bit and then started to do some ridiculous beat boxing which brought Niall and Josh over, so I grabbed the tripod and held it so all three were in view. Josh and Niall were trying to beatbox and rap, and then they were doing some ridiculous dancing which gave me second hand embarrassment.

"Well say bye guys, I’m sure they've had enough of that." I said and all three said there farewells and I turned the camera on me to say my farewell and hit the record button to stop recording.

~~~

It was about 2 hours before everyone had left the room, we were all just goofing around being the immature teenagers/20/21 year olds we were. Louis was able to drink now so he went out and bought some alcohol and well I mean back home we were all of age, and Andy told us that as long as we stayed in our rooms and didn’t leave the floor, basically if we didn’t do anything reckless we could all drink.

Promoting underage drinking, well for in the states anyways, was something they didn’t want the media to know. This drunken hour was accompanied by ridiculous Instagram pictures and a video of me prank calling a friend I knew that lived on the east coast. I can sure tell you the fans were really happy with us that night.

Lots of tweets, Lots of pictures, and videos but of course some of those would have to be kept between us.

It was about 1 am, when Preston came knocking on the door telling everyone to go back to their rooms and that people "were trying to sleep and we were making too much noise." Well he didn’t know that no matter what there was going to be lots of noise coming from at least two rooms whether everyone had left or not.

~~~

The next morning when I woke up and went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror I had pink and blue streaks running through my hair.

Where and when did we even get the stuff to do this? I asked myself but proceeded to take a horrible picture to post after I was back home.

I didn’t even party like that when I was back at Uni. Was another thought that pounded through my brain.

I did my bathroom business before uploading and quick editing the video to Youtube and linking it to Tumblr. Then turned off my laptop and snuggled back into Niall's side for more sleep.

I highly doubt any of us were leaving the hotel today because we were all hung over and probably had throbbing headaches.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, i havent updated this in awhile yea? Sorry about that, i guess i was kind of stuck a bit, i apologise for the some what cheesiness of this chapter but i hope you guys liked how i ended it. :) Oh yeah and im starting school in like a week so im not sure how often ill update, but i promise i wont just stop.