I'd Do Anything to Hold Your Hand

Chapter Twelve

"Louis Tomlinson of One Direction and his girlfriend Eleanor Calder have broken up."

"Louis Tomlinson is now single!" -


Those were just two of many articles that were shooting out all over the press, when the 'Elounor' break up happened. Tumblr was blowing up as well.

"eLouNor is OVER!!!"

"sHuT uP! YoU gUyS ruInED thEir ReLaTIonSHIP! JuSt LiKe LoUiS and HaRrY!"

"HAHAHAHAH, BLAME LARRY SHIPPER DAY #BRAVERY."


People were coming to me asking what was going on but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to say anything so I just made a general post,"I'm sorry guys but I can't answer your asks right now. Maybe latter x." No sooner than that I got a text from management telling me to answer the asks as honest as I could without telling them 'Larry' was real.

You see management wasn't as bad as I thought they were, they actually really loved Harry and Louis together but they had a contract to uphold with another company. But now that contract was up and they could end Elounor, end Hally, and soon enough when Louis and Harry were ready they would tell everyone the truth.

So I did as I was told and posted again,"Okay guys I can answer your asks now, so what do you want to know?" Then my ask was flooded.

Did Louis and Eleanor really break up?"

Yes.

Why did Louis and Eleanor break up?

They weren't working out.

How's Louis doing?

He's doing okay, it was a pretty mutual decision for the both of them.

I guess I was doing a good job because I got another text from Management,"Keep it up, were going to use whatever you say because you know how to work this." They were finally gonna let me take the lead on this. Good. I thought to myself.

How are you and Harry?

Were fine, I mean we are bestfriends of course ;)

But I thought you too were dating?

Well yes, but we were bestfriends first, and we always will be.

How are the other boys?

Zayn is fine like always. Liam is his happy self of course. And Niall is as carefree as ever and probably getting pints and/or watching some game that's probably on. :)

There were other questions in there of course, certain things I couldn’t answer because they pertained to Louis and Harry's relationship or when ‘Hally’ was going to end. So of course I made a post that was general to the point that they would get it.

Hey guys! Sorry I can't answer any more of your questions, just a few things before I go lay down.

1) I'm writing something for one of my classes and its due just before Christmas and I might need some help from you guys, because after all I am basing it off of you because of how inspiring some of you are :) I might share the finished product with you in a few months. x

2) Im reading this book and its about these two bestfriends who live together and its so cute, and I think you should read it.

and 3) I just want to say how much I love you guys.

Riddle: "Theres something that can tell you a certain number of things. It usually measures something. When you take this measurement it may unlock something. Just remember that and everything will be okay, I promise :)"


And that's how I was going to go to bed. I knew they would figure out my riddle, that it meant Timing is Key. I don't think they would get my other 2, maybe the second but probably not the first. People kept asking me if Harry and Louis still lived together and they did but of course they couldn’t be public about it for awhile, and I just wanted to put that to rest, and I did read a book about two best friends living together so I knew I had a back up if anyone asked.

Truthfully, I was writing something about them, it wasn't for a class though, just to write and maybe after everything was over and the ''exclusive interview'' was done I would publish it. I did have a hint in that though, and it was that 'Hally' was going to end before Christmas or in December some time.

~~~

"Ally, want to go out?" Louis asked over the phone.

"Umm, sure where'd you want to go?" I asked curiously. Louis and I hadn't had one of our days out in a while and we both missed that a lot.

"Err, maybe shopping or would you like to go see a film with me?"

"We could do both, and I have to stop by the book store too while we're out, if that's okay."

"Yeah of course, could you meet me here?"

"Yup, I'll be there in about 10 minutes."

There was something off in his voice so I hurried. I grabbed my purse and keys and was headed out the door. I was glad me and Louis were doing this today, it would take a lot of attention off of him because of the 'breakup'. He was getting quite sick of people asking him about it, and how he was doing when he had said multiple times that it was a mutual decision.

When I got to Lou and Harry's flat, I walked right in. It was like my second home if I was honest and they didn't mind it.

"Lou I'm he-" I didn't even finish my arrival before Louis was grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the door and back into my car.

"Lou, what's wrong." I asked confused and concerned.

His face was in his hands the minute I asked, he was sobbing and gasping for air."Lou come on, tell me what's wrong."

"He-He, I don't know what I did. He just stopped talking to me. He won't tell me what I did. Ally what did I do, please tell me what I did." He was sobbing hard, the tears running down his face and eyes getting puffy.

"I'm sure he's just having one of his moods you know how he gets." I said not sure how else to approach the matter because I had no idea why Harry was giving Louis the silent treatment.

"No, Ally he's not. I can tell. I usual can get him to at least say something to me, but this time he just won't and I don’t know what to do." He's crying even harder now, he can barely get the words out.

"Come on let's go back to my house and we'll figure out what's going on."

He nodded, so I started the car and drove back to my place. But I stopped for some sweets first because I knew this was going to be a long night.

By the time Louis was finally settled down enough to talk without sobbing. We were both sitting in my bedroom the TV on but muted, both sipping our tea and wrapped in blankets.

"So tell me what happened?" I asked going into what many of my friends called, since I was in high school I may add, my therapist mode.

"Well, last night we were perfectly fine, we did the usual. You know? Sex and it was the be-"

"OKAY Louis I do NOT need to know how great the sex was, believe me when I sleep over I KNOW how good it is." We both giggled because we knew it was true. At least we were getting somewhere because Louis was laughing now.

"Well we did that, and then this morning when we woke up and I asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he just didn't answer, so I thought he was in one of his moods where he just wants to think and spend a day in silence or something. So I ignored it but then about an hour later I asked him something again. No answer. And he has a different persona when he's in one of his moods but this time it was just different. Ya know? Ally I don't know what or if I did something. Did he tell you anything?”

"No, he hasn't told me anything. Do you want me to try and talk to him? I'm sure it's probably nothing you did, so don't worry. You know he can never be mad at you, like no matter what." I smiled a soft caring smile and patted Louis' knee.

"Yea could you? But I don't know if he's gonna answer the phone."

"It's okay. I'll go over there if you'll be okay here for a bit. It shouldn't take me long to figure out what's wrong."

"Yea, I'll be okay. Thanks again Ally." he smiled, the glow coming back to his face.

"Okay, you know the drill. My home is your home." With that I left to return to the Styles-Tomlinson flat.

I again walked right into the flat, “Harry? Where are you?" I called out trying to get some reply, but was rejected that request. I searched around everywhere and couldn't find him, he wasn't even in their bed room, which I thought he was sure to be. Sometimes when Harry was in one of his moods and Louis left him alone to just think (we actually never knew or know what he does when he's in one of his moods we assume he just thinks about thing but he never tells us) he would really go in there bedroom and snuggle one of Louis' sweaters.

I had almost given up before I heard a broken sob coming from what seemed like a very distant place.

"Harry?" I called out, but the sobs just got louder. I hurried through the flat returning to each room before I found where he was. He was in his and Lou's bedroom but he was in their massive closet with the door shut. I opened the door to see his curls hung over his face, a box open in front of him and tears streaming down like waterfalls.

I ran over putting my arms around him and whispering reassuring words until he calmed down enough to talk. "What's wrong Harry?" I asked, my own voice cracking because, in the words of the shippers, my heart couldn’t take the boyfriends being upset.

"Ally, I can't do it anymore. I just can't." He said voice low and broken.

"Do what Harry?" I asked even though I knew exactly what his answer would be and it killed me.

"You know exactly what Ally. I can't hide this anymore. I want to be able to go out with him in public, hold his hand walking down the street, be able to kiss him for magazine shoots, send nonsense tweets to him, and just be public. Ally I can't hide anymore. You see these pictures, these are the real Louis and Harry. I want the fans to see them, not the 'manwhore' or the 'rude one'." His words were strong and felt the pain with each one he spoke, as he showed me the pictures that were in the box.

"It'll only be a few more months Haz." I said knowing he wouldn't take that. But he didn't know that I had a plan stirring in my mind and I think it would work, but it would take some time. Less than what the initial management plans were, but still time.

He looked up at me and smiled, a knowing smile," Ally help me, I know you already have something going in that crazy mind of yours. Please. I'll do anything."

I nodded and then smacked him," Okay and if you ever hurt Louis and don't tell him something like this again I'm gonna somehow make sure you don't get any sex from him for a week."

He gasped and started laughing, the happiness returning to his face.

I walked into their living room to make a few calls that were more than necessary for this to work.

"Lou, I'm coming back to get you in about 10 minutes. Everything is fine, and Harry will explain it to you when you get here." I rushed and then hung up the phone.

"Niall, babe, yea you need to come over to Lou and Harry's because well, you'll see but you need to be here now. Don't tell anyone just come." He questioned me of course but I didn't answer, I just hung up.

Liam and Zayn weren't needed as much for my plan, they would need to know what was going on of course but Niall was one of the key parts in it, and there was going to be one big obstacle but I knew exactly how to get over it. This was by far going to be a very eventful next few months for us, and for the fans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! I hope this is better and more eventful than the last two chapters. This should be no more than 16 chapters maybe, and then a possible epilogue and 'Ally's term paper'. Enjoy!