I'd Do Anything to Hold Your Hand

Chapter Fifteen

“Okay, I have all the questions Marco sent over and then the most common asked question that were in my ask and from whenever really.” I said sitting down across from Louis and Harry who were on the couch opposite of me. They were practically glowing of happiness that they would finally be able to be their true selves with the fans.

“Ally, how are we going to do this? They must have a million and one questions and are probably confused out of their minds.” Louis asked slightly concerned.

“Well I’m going to write an introduction to sort of say the simplest of things and get their minds straight. Then I’ll answer some of the questions that will probably bore you, unless you would like to. But then I’ll get whatever else from you two of course.” I said looking over the questions that were half typed and half written down on the paper I held.

“We can’t thank you enough, Ally.” Harry said getting up and giving me a hug.

“Don’t mention it Haz.”

~~~

“Hi guys! If you don’t know me, I’m Ally, Harry’s best friend or for the last 2 months his ‘girlfriend’…” I air quoted, “A lot of you probably know what this interview is going to be about, because of recent events, and yes I am going to be the one interviewing Louis and Harry. Before we get to them though, I would like to say something’s as confirmations. Harry and Louis are together. Eleanor and I were beards, or covers for them, Eleanor obviously being one longer than I have. Also please don’t send rude or unnecessary comments to her via Twitter, she was just doing her job. Last night, Niall and I did a twitcam and I didn’t hit the end button properly, I thought I did but from where I am today I didn’t. After it ended many of you saw Harry and Louis and how they really are and how they’ve always wanted you see them but in this industry you can’t always be seen as you would like to be. That’s really all from my part, now we shall talk to the lovely couple.” I finished my mini monologue and hit the end record button before telling Louis and Harry to come into the living room for their part.

I guess one of the reasons that management wanted me to do the interview was because I knew what they all wanted to know, I would make it fun and it would be laid back and as comfortable as possible for Louis and Harry. They did at least deserve that, after everything they went through.

“So, first were go through the questions that Marco sent over, which I addressed most of them in the monologue anyways, and then they ones I got from Tumblr.” I said looking over the questions one last time.

“Ready?” Niall said from where the camera was set up.

Louis and Harry looked at each other, planted a soft kiss on each other’s lips and nodded toward Niall who hit the record button.

“Well Harry and Louis, I bet you weren’t expecting to be sitting in this spot as soon as you were, were you?” I asked starting off simple.

“No, we didn’t expect this at all but we’re glad that it happened and now everyone can see the real us.” Harry smiled.

“How do you think this is going to affect the band and the fans?” I asked.

“Some fans already knew about us, and we thank them for sticking by us through all of this it really did and still does mean a lot to us. It truly does. Others it may affect differently they may hate us for lying to them or they may not like that we’re together, and for those fans they’ll either leave or get over it, in all honesty. The band? Well we’re still going to be One Direction and hopefully after the hype which is probably going to be around me and Harry dies down everything will be as back to normal as they can be.” Louis grabbed Harry’s hand and squeezed it.

That was all the Marco questions, and now it was my turn. The questions that they really wanted to know, the nitty gritty and a few of my own that I thought should be in there.

“Now, I know it was hard for you two at times, but how did you guys fight through it with all the pressure.”

“It was no doubt difficult. I think we really just tried to remind each other that it would end soon and that soon enough it would be over and we would be able to love each other in public. The pressure, I assume you from the fans.” Harry asked me to clarify.

“Well, yes. I, we, know about how they always figured out everything no matter how hard anyone tried to prove it wrong, was that tough trying to disprove so many things?”

“It wasn’t so much the pressure of anything, just trying to disprove things, like you said was hard. We never knew that the fans were as smart as they. I mean we knew they were smart but some of the things they figured out, it was sort of shocking.” Harry continued.

I laughed to hold back smart comments to have pride in my baby Larry shippers.

“How long have you two been dating?” That was the most asked question I had in my ask box.

They smiled at each other, so adoringly, so in love it made my heart melt so much I had to refrain from wanting to squeal.

“Almost 2 years now.” Harry said staring intently into Louis’ eyes. This was another reason why I assumed I was chose to interview them because some people, most people, wouldn’t be used to this.

“You guys make my heart melt. Okay, sorry next question. Who’s your favorite author?” I said a sheepish smile crossing my face because they knew exactly what I was talking about.

“ALLY!” They both yelled together in harmony.

“Calm down, I was kidding. “

There were many more questions and I even made sure to add a few innuendos in there for the fan’s entertainment.

~~~

It took me about 45 minutes to edit the footage with lighting and sound, everything like that. I tweeted and tumbled about the interview. Both saying the same thing.

“@AllyyyLove_ just recorded the exclusive interview with Louis and Harry! It’ll be up tomorrow around 1 pm. xx”

~~~

That next day after the interview was released I was flooded with questions on my twitter and tumblr. I didn’t mind but a lot of them were about if me and Niall were dating and then people were even asking if Liam and Zayn were dating or if they were more than friends and I was not getting in the middle of that ship, not one bit.

Marco told me to hold out on the confirmation of me and Niall and it didn’t bother me really because now we could at least go out and if people thought we were a couple then so be it, that’s what they thought.

There would be articles and many more interviews with and about Louis and Harry and they knew that was coming. I told them that too before we did all this. They always thanked me, about a million a times that next day and after the 20th time I think I wanted to stab them because I loved that they appreciated my great brain and wits but my god they were getting on my nerves.

“Harry, go give Louis a blow job so you can stop saying Thank You to me. Okay.” I said a little annoyed sitting on their couch. I really did practically live with them when I wasn’t at Niall’s it didn’t even make sense for me to keep my own flat it was a waste of money.

“Maybe I will Ally. Louis!” Harry shouted winking at me. He knew how much I hated knowing what they were about to do.

“Upstairs!” I heard Louis yell.

Harry raised his eyebrows at me as he walked up the stairs and no sooner I heard the muted moans and was out of that house faster than a rabbit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the final chapter to this! I'll have the epilogue up tomorrow, and then Ally's Paper up as well and that will conclude this fic! I hope yo guys liked it! mwah x