I'd Do Anything to Hold Your Hand

Epilogue

It’s been about a little less than a year (8 months) since Harry and Louis came out as a couple. They’ve been doing really well, and after about 2 months everything had died down and was calm. Me and Niall confirmed our relationship about 2 months after everything had calmed down. Liam and Zayn, well they love each other like no other love I’ve ever seen before. Well, Harry and Louis but they’re in love, with Liam and Zayn it’s like a secret love almost. More than friends but less than lovers, well except when they’re drunk. Oh god, don’t get me started.

The world tour has been going really well for them, being away from home is hard though it always is. Niall tells me he has it the hardest because Louis and Harry have each other, and then Liam and Zayn and he’s just by himself because I can’t go on tour with them. He always tells me I can come with them, but really what is that, I don’t want to be the traveling girlfriend. I’m sure I’ll go out with them sooner or later.

They do have a 2 week break home though before they go to Australia. Each time the boys have come home for break we all go and get drunk or stay in and get drunk. It’s fun when it’s just the six of us.

“Ally, you’re like home.” Zayn would mumble on night when he was drunk before anyone else.

I would laugh and my cheeks would turn rosy.

“It’s true, you always have some great idea when we’re back and it’s a freaking wild ride, let me tell you.” Louis would just make out before placing sloppy kissing on Harry’s lips who would return them almost as sloppily.

“Cheers to Ally!!” Liam would shout raising his glass and the 4 other boys would clank bottles or glasses with the others.

One day when they were home over a short term break they would all come over to Niall’s and I would take out the small box from under the bed with all my flash drives, hook up my laptop to the TV and we would laugh and even cry when we would look at what’s on them.

They showed how our friendship grew, or mostly how my friendship grew with them, you could even see the progress of Louis and Harry falling in love which was something I think we all picked up on but didn’t say out loud. These pictures were the best of us. We were crazy people honestly.

Louis and Harry were the couple obviously, always clinging to one another in nearly every picture. Liam would always be watching all of us to make sure no one went to crazy, at first he didn’t drink but then me and Louis sort of corrupted him to drinking at least once in a while. Zayn was surprisingly, not, next to Liam and being a sloppy drunk at times. I sweat sometimes those two would go missing at our ‘parties’ but no one would ever remember because we were all too drunk, so all we had was the pictures and videos. Niall was usually the one on a table dancing or just doing something ridiculous and I would be laughing.

I only took pictures of the 6 of us when we were at parties because I knew Liam and Danielle wouldn’t be forever nor would Zayn and Perrie. I figured why take pictures of people you know won’t be there for forever when you could take pictures of the people you loved and knew would be in your life forever.

We were all best friends, and I’m glad that Harry auditioned for X Factor because if he didn’t then he might not have found Louis, but then again I think he would of (those two are truly soul mates), and we both wouldn’t have gained four best friends out of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the epilogue, Ally's paper will be up tomorrow or the day after, and then everything will be done with this . thank you all again for reading!