I'd Do Anything to Hold Your Hand

Chapter Two

Surprisingly going to the store and Starbucks didn’t take me long.

When I got back to my flat it was only quarter past 11. I should probably buy my ticket for the flight before I start packing. I pulled off my boots and jeans, and slipped back into my Tom and Jerry bottoms. Before heading back into my room where my laptop was, I grabbed the suitcase and duffel bag from the closet in the living room.

I'm A Barbie Girl inThe Barbie World, Life In Plastic, It's Fantastic

Why was Louis calling me? I rushed over to pick it up, especially after my conversation with Harry earlier.

"Hi Lou." I said while opening my laptop.

"Ally..."

What was going on with these two, hearing Louis not his spunky, energetic self was very strange and not normal at all .

"Lou, what’s wrong."

"Have you talked to Harry?"

"Yea, I’m buying my ticket right now." I said as I hit the Buy Ticket button.

"Thank God. So you'll do it?"

"What? Do what?"

There was a silence on the end of the phone. Not a good one either.

"Uhh, Ally I’ll talk to you when you get here. Love ya. Bye!"

And he hung up. All I could think was "What the fuck."

I couldn’t worry about this right now though. I had to pack. I’ll figure out whatever it was on the plane or something.

I brushed off all the wonderment I had going on in my head and opened up my draws and closet door. What was the weather like in LA this time of year? I unlocked my phone and looked on the weather app 60's to 70's. Looks like I’m bringing one of each bottom.
Packing is probably the worst part of when I go visit Harry and the other boys. That itself could take me 2 hours.

~~~

"It's already quarter to 2." I said out loud to myself.
I just finished packing, making sure I left room for if I went shopping with Louis. Oh, who was I kidding, there was no way that I wasn’t gonna go shopping with Louis. We were like shopping buddies, well when he wasn’t with Eleanor.

Don’t get me wrong, I really do like Eleanor, I just don’t like her purpose. Especially how it was so obvious, management was so stupid. If I ever had to do that for Harry I would make it so believable. But it wouldn’t matter because the fans already know. There not stupid.
Just the other day I was on Tumblr and was reading this thing on how they know. I think it’s so cute that the fans support them, they really do love it too. They haven’t seen or read half the things I have but they've seen a few things.

"I should probably get in the shower." I said again out loud to myself.

God I really need to stop doing that.