I'd Do Anything to Hold Your Hand

Chapter Five

My hearts a stereo, It beats for you so listen close

I heard the ringtone from across the room. I nearly killed myself trying to get to my purse, before Harry and Louis realised who the ringtone was for.

It was too late. They knew who it was for.

"So what’s going on between you and your leprechaun ?" Louis shouted in a teasing voice, just before I answered the phone.

"Shut up you two. Hi Niall." I said making a face at the loving couple that was across from me.

"Ally, where are you?" Niall replied very happily.

"I’m in Harry and Lou's room. Why?"

"Okay, I’ll be over in a minute."

I didn’t even get to reply when he hung up. I looked over to Lou and Harry skeptically.

"Wait, does Niall know about this because if he doesn’t your telling him, not me." I rushed out before we heard a knock on the door.

The couple looked at each other with concerning looks, like they hadn’t thought this part over.
I opened the door and was immediately picked up and twirled around. It felt like him and I were the only two in the room before Harry 'coughed'.

"I missed you so much." Niall said kissing me on the cheek.

"I missed you too." I said smiling and looking straight into those gorgeous blue eyes.

I couldn’t stare into them for long because the euphoria feeling I was having was replaced by panic and hurt. My head started to spinning, and I felt my knees give out. Good thing Niall still had an arm wrapped around me.

"Whoa. Allly, are you alright?" Niall said while bringing me over to the couch to sit down.

"Uhh, yea. Just got a little dizzy." I shot a look over at my the boyfriends who were across the room.

"Okay, I’ll tell him." Harry said.

"Niall sit down. We have to tell you something." Harry continued.

"What's going on?" Niall answered in his thick accent. Oh I could listen to him talk for hours.

"Before I tell you I want you to know that I had no other choice."

"Harry, what are you talking about?"

"Well, you know how things have been stormy lately, with ‘Larry’?" he air quoted their famous shipping name.

"Yea. So what does that have to do with me." He asked.

"Management thought it would be best if I to had a cover up. And they were going to hire some model but ...."

Niall cut him off, “Wait are you trying to tell me that." He stopped, looked at me then Harry and back at me again. The second time he looked at me, my face was in my hands.

"So you’re his... you’re his cover?!" Niall shouted.

I wasn’t sure if he was mad or if he was making a joke. Niall rarely got mad.

"I told them I would rather have her do it, because it would be more believable, especially since -"

"Okay stop !" I shouted

He knew how much I hated talking about that time in our past.

"Niall, are you mad, or do you not care?" I asked. I had to know it was eating at me.

Me and Niall had been talking for the past 8 months. We had always been friends from the start of course, but I guess I had always had a little crush on him. Nothing that I thought I would ever pursue, and act on. Until a few months ago.

It was Zayn's birthday party; I was just shy of 18 by 2 months. Ironically my birthday was Saint Patrick’s day. It was my first time that I had ever been as drunk as I was. Me and Niall were out on the balcony and I guess I spilled all my feelings I had for him, well that’s what I’m told I did anyways. We made out and ever since then we've just been really close and have talked.

In the last 3 months we were getting really serious. Of course there were those rumors that we were dating and everything. We weren't though, we had gone out together a few times, actually more than a few times. We had gone out together alot.

"Yea, I’m okay with it. I guess we'll just have to sneak around a lot more." He said winking at me.

"We'll that could be fun." I said winking back.

Louis said what I assume we were all thinking.

"So you two are basically gonna be secretly dating while she's being Harry's cover up. Wow wait until
the fans find out about this!"

We all laughed because it was really ridiculous and a lot to take in.

This is going to be a very interesting next few months, I thought while bringing my bags down the hall into Niall's room.