I'd Do Anything to Hold Your Hand

Chapter Eight

Ally's POV

I was still online when my dash started to fill with all these things about Larry and "Hally". Yup. I had a shipper name now. I didn’t like it at all.

I liked Nally better.

Many of my followers that I had were Larry shippers. I didn’t mind it, and I followed them back, I was actually friends with most of them. I had never met any of them in person, but I always talked to them and they always talked to me. They were all so sweet and lovely. They knew I shipped Larry even if I never outwardly said it. I knew they would probably hate me for doing this but then again I knew they would understand that I was doing it for my best friend, and they all knew how protective I was of Harry.

Those Larry shippers were extremely clever too; they would pick up on things; that’s why I knew they would pick up on things when I started giving them what they needed. But of course the things would be 'accidental'.

It had only been a few minutes, until I refreshed the page and realised I had about 30 new messages. I clicked the letter icon and read the messages. Not one on anonymous. They basically all said the same thing just worded differently with each of their own personality showing threw their words. They all were telling me how they didn’t hate me, and knew I had to do what I had to do. They told me how they knew how I would do anything for Harry, and for his and Louis' relationship.

They understood.

I hadn’t gotten any hate on tumblr, which I was happy about. All the hate was on twitter. That’s why I liked having my Tumblr, I could get away from the drama, and hate that came with being Harry's friend, and now that I’m his beard, it was even worse.

I made a general text post directed to the writers of the understanding messages.

Loves, I read all your messages you sent me.

You guys are simply amazing, and i love how smart you guys are when i play my little games with you. i have many coming up, so keep your eyes open, and stay on your toes ;)

Speaking of my games, how did you guys like the one last week with the oranges? it was clever wasnt it. dont you guys just love my riddles. but remember not to talk too much about them, because then the value is lost and exposed.

i hope you guys will catch on with my antics coming up. remember, im just like you guys, my bestfriend just happens to be our princess.

i love you all, and dont forget to keep your eyes open. xx


What was I even talking about, I didn’t play a game with them about oranges. I just had to throw something in there in case someone was keeping an eye on my blog. I didn’t want anyone on my tail. I was hoping they would catch on when I said I was one of them, a fellow Larry shipper, I think they would because I mean I rarely called Harry princess, unless we arguing over something stupid of course.

I trolled the tags and my dash a bit waiting for someone to figure out what I was saying in my message. It had taken longer than expected. But I finally saw it. They explained it so well, they explained how I was probably going to be doing sneaky stuff for them, to give them reassurance ,even though they didn’t need it, but they loved me for it anyways. They said how I had to put something in there to throw of the try harders off. And the one thing I added that I wasn’t sure if anyone would pick up on was the part about keeping it somewhat hushed hushed. Don’t expose me! Was basically what I was yelling throw my words, was what this person thought, and they thought right. Then they said how when I said I was one of them I meant a Larry shipper. Then to finish it off they said this.

Really tho guys, ally is just the best person ever and probably the number one shipper next to Niall, thats why they're meant to bee !!! NALLY! xx

And topped it off with a picture of us I had posted ages ago. Awee, they were so cute. And after that post I saw many others, and what seemed like hundreds of ''If you’re a Larry shipper you have to ship Nally too, they are the captains."

With a big smile of accomplishment and glee on my face, I heard Niall walk in and closed my laptop, setting it on the side table and jumping under the covers. It wasn’t long before Niall was right beside me, and I was in his strong arms, and I drifted off to sleep.

~~~

I woke up to an empty bed with a note tape to my forehead. I was going to kill him was all I could think before grabbing the note and reading the sweet message which delayed me from planning his murder.

Ally,

ive gone to get breakfast. be back soon. your phone had rung a few times, i think it was your mum, you should check and call her back.

your leprechaun xx :)


But oh god was he cute. With that note, just made me fall deeper in my feelings for him.

I grabbed my phone which did have quite a few notifications, more than usual. Three from my mum, and four from Louis.

Whoa

Why had Louis called and texted so much?

Mum, could wait until after breakfast. I clicked Louis' contact and put the phone to my ear, hearing the ringer about twice before he answered.

"Louis are you alright? You called quite a bit." I said a little worry in my voice.

"Yea, I’m fine Ally, I just need to talk to soon asap, about something." His voice was cheerful as usual but I could sense the urgency as well.

"Okay, well Nial's just gone to get breakfast. I imagine he should be back any second now. I'll come down to you and Harry's room after I eat?" I said questioningly.

"Ally, that would be great. Love you!" he said

I returned with an, “I love you too." and hung up, so I could get ready.

I heard Niall walk in and smelt breakfast. Mmmmm.

Perfect timing

~~~

"Louis?!" I shouted banging on the door. "Come on, open up !!"

Jeese he always took so long. Harry must have gone out to get Tea, because he would of answered otherwise.

"Im coming.!" Louis shouted.

No sooner the door was open and I saw him with only his pants and shoes on.

Why are these two always shirtless when I come to their room was all I could think.

"Well, come in then." Louis said rushing me.

I stepped in quickly, wanting to know why Louis was being to antsy about talking to me. It must have been important.

He pulled me on the couch so I was sitting.

Oh no it was this bad, that I had to sit down.

Louis looked at me straight into my eyes. Our blues were reflecting off each other, his were filled with concern, and mine with curiosity.

"Louisss..." I dragged out.

"Ally, I know what you’re doing. I know how you think. We’re generally the same person. You’re just the girl version. I know what you’re planning and I just beg of you to be careful, and be very, very suttle. Don’t overlap things too much."

Louis must have saw the surprise in my eyes, because he started to laugh.

"Ally I've been doing it for a little over a year now, just trust me. Okay?"

We heard the door click open.

And right before Harry walked into to find us both sitting on the couch. Louis whispered, "And don’t tell Harry, he's a terrible actor and liar. As you know."

And with that Louis then became my shopping, gossip, and planning buddy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually really enjoy writing this one. It lets me use the little wits I have. I hope you guys are liking it. Let me know !!!

I think my writing has gotten better. Thanks to Brianna (eatmewhileimbri) because she sends me all these great fics, and she is a great write too, so when i read her writes it just inspires me to be better at it.

(sappy but true.)