Status: Complete

I'm Not Running From You

.

"Your joking me right? You have to be joking me!", Simon threw his hands up in the air, sitting up from their bed, still shirtless.

"You know I can't stay here for long", John replied grabbing his duffle bag from the closest and throwing some clothes and varouis items in it.

"I knew you couldn't stay this long, but I honestly didn't expect you to get up and go without even saying goodbye to me!", The man in bed sighed and turned his body around, facing away from the other man.

"You know it's not like that. I don't want to leave, and I thought it would be easier if I left without you knowing", John looked down at the bag by his feet. He zipped it up then walked over to the bed where Simon sat. "I love you, OK? I'll be back soon I promise", John placed kisses on Simons shoulder.

Simon just nodded, "Please don't be mad with me", John begged. Simon turned himself back around so he was facing John again.

"I could never be mad at you", Simon glanced down and let out a small laugh, "I love you too much", he placed his arms around Johns shoulder and pulled him in for a tight hug.

"I never like leaving you", John mubbled into Simons shoulder.

"I know", Simon stroked Johns hair, getting closer to him. They sat there in slience, not wanting to ruin the moment.

'When will you be back?", Simon asked.

"I don't know", Simon sighed at his answer, "I'm sorry" John slid out of Simon's embrace and rested his head in his hands.

"You never know", Simon huffed, getting up and walking towards the window, gazing out; noticing that rain had started to fall.

They remained in silence, neither of them knowing what to say. John got up from the bed and walked over towards his bag, slinging it over his shouldered and carried on towards the door of where they were staying. He turned around taking one last glance at Simon, "I love you", John whispered, then continued to walk out of the door.

As soon as the door shut, Simon turned his head around to face it, regretting how he had just let the only man he had over loved go. Simon ran towards the closet and pulled out the nearest shit he could find and shoved it on him, then slipped on some shoes as fast as he could. He sped out of the door trying to catch up to John, not wanting him to slip away.

When he finally caught sight of him, John was already outside, half way down the drive of the motel. "John! Wait", Simon yelled at the top of his lungs.

John turned around to see Simon running up towards him full speed. When Simon reached him he jumped on John, his legs wrapped around his waist and kissing him as hard as he could. John wrapped his arms around Simon to hold him up and kiss him harder if that was possible.

When they released from the kiss, Simon was still in his arms, he rested his head on John's forehead, "I don't care where you go or how long you are gone for, I will always be waiting for you", Simon rushed out as the rain poured on their faces.

John grinned, "I was scared you didn't love me anymore"

"I will always love you".

They stayed like that for a moment or two, in pure bliss until it was time for John to go, where Simon let him go happily knowing that he would see him again, like the last time and the time before that.

They both knew that their love would keep them together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed it!
For the smallness of it, I did take me a while to write!

-I don't own Simon or John or anything to do with the band 'Young Guns'.