Status: if you want to co write give me a bell and I'll assign you

Dance hall drug

A friend in need, a friend in deed

*He looked up at me his eyes meeting mine, a disgusted look swept over his face ''Fucking Whore'' he slurred, ''Don't you know he has a girlfriend!?, you're all the same, get out of my face you slut''. He yelled, spitting his words into my face. A tear rolled down my flamed cheek

I heard the sound of my phone vibrating on my bedside. With a groan I reached over a mountain of pillows and reluctantly seized it. I quickly looked over the caller ID and answered it.

''Z,? Z, !! Can you hear me''. The voice slurred, ''whatever Z I..I need you to get me, I'm at Flux, Hey Z are you there?''
''Yes Rozie, alright I'll come now, it's in town right? What the fuck are you doing there, you have work later!! You woke me up man, do you realize it's 2am?'' I replied, with a patient but angry tone .
''Yeah yeah..I'm a bitch I know but come get me yeah? '' She giggled down the line.
I hung up, and mentally added a tally to my list. She's successfully woke me up three times so far this week drunk. I rolled out of bed and looked at the clock on the wall, 1am, I was only an hour off, not bad. I quickly but on a club worthy dress, tugged the rollers out of my dark hair, and layered on some dramatic black eye makeup. 'Gotta look my best' I sighed, sarcastically. This whole rescue Rozie from clubs thing had gotten old fast, but I guess I owed her that. I slipped on a pair of her platform heels, and grabbed a flapjack from the forbidden cupboard, not exactly sticking to Rozie's diet plan for us, but hell to it. Payback.

I rang up the cab company, and when it arrived, ordered the routine route. To the club strip of town.
Oh the joys of being heckled at. The flipped the ol' bird at the pigs across the street. I pulled up google maps on my phone and searched the club I'd been ordered to attend. After only a few minutes of walking I arrived outside FLUX.

I looked helplessly around the crowded club, my eyes found on a couple in the corner. They were yelling, well the girl was yelling, she looked furious, and stormed out of a back door. I clocked Rozie through the open door, stumbling off a large tour bus, her high heels in her hands, her hair like a mane around her face. Great I thought, 'Another drunk to try and be rational with'. The angry girl stormed over to Rozie, a firm hand sharply slapping her pale skin, now blazing red with, embarrassment, anger? I couldn't tell. But whatever she had done this time was obviously a little more than asking for a picture.

I clambered out to her, the huge doors, allowed everyone in the club to experience a taste of the action. I recognized the bus from somewhere. I swear I had. The person that followed Rozie off the bus confirmed my suspicions.
Rian Dawson. The drummer from All Time Low. Rozie ran towards me, her short dress basically hanging off her, the zipper had only been half fastened and her clutch bag was jammed under her arm. Signs of a swift getaway, as always. I sighed at her, and tried not to get too angry.
'' I'm sorry'' she cried '' I didn't know,I swear''.
''It's not me you need to be apologizing to Ro,''
I pointed to the rowing couple, but I grabbed her arm as she tried to go to them.
''Let's just go, come on''
I half dragged her half carried her to the club, the music blared and my head started spinning. I grabbed a drink set out for the party and downed it in one. I had the intention of leaving but bodies started piling in around me. The lights went even darker and a new song started playing. I had no idea what I just drank but it was making me feel weird. It definitively wasn't water.
I hadn't even noticed Rozie had left my grip, I caught a glance of her running back through the open doors. I clambered behind her avoiding the people trying to grind up against me.
There was an accumulation of people around Rozie now. They shot me daggers as I pushed through them to retrieve my friend.
The arguing couple from before had seperated now, the guy's face had a hand print shaped mark across it. The girl was laying into Rozie, clawing at her ebony hair.
The rest of All Time Low from what I could see her in the crowd too. They looked angry, even Jack who'd I only ever known as a joker was trying to tear the girls apart. The others yelling at Rozie.

I grabbed a now bloodied Rozie from Jack and tried to make a getaway. I was cornered by the angry crowd quickly. Under the neon lights I saw Alex I presume coming closer to my face. I was almost starstruck, he was hot, I mean really hot. But unfortunatley he was directing his anger towards Rozie at me, obviously taking me for another 'skanky groupie' He looked back at his bandmates, and then glared at Rozie, now slumped against my leg.
He looked up at me his eyes meeting mine, a disgusted look swept over his face ''Fucking Whore'' he slurred, ''Don't you know he has a girlfriend!?, you're all the same, get out of
here you slut''. He yelled, spitting his words into my face. A tear rolled down my flamed cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey this is the first go at fanfic ive done sorry if it sucks and that it's really long, i tried to split it but couldnt do it tastefully XD lol anyways leave me some suggestions in the comments please, i need your help yes your's I probably wont get any views on this but oh well xoxox