Status: if you want to co write give me a bell and I'll assign you

Dance hall drug

Your nickle aint worth my dime

Before I could even begin to take in the trashed room Rozie's body slumped against me. I pushed her to the couch where she lay mouth open eyes rolled back. There was a mass of strangers dotted across the floor. The scene was all too familiar. It felt like she hadn't recovered at all. The last time I saw her this bad was when I dragged her to the ER at 4 am, she had intentionally put her self into a drug induced coma. After she woke up I managed to convince her that she needed help, and from there her recovery started.
Jack was still stood in the doorway clueless. He began shuffling through the piles of bottles, pills and syringes. He was nervous.
After I was confident Rozie was stable I began to sort through the passed out bodies. I picked up any cell phones I could find and rang the usual, Mom, Dad, Babe, and anyone who'd been contacted a lot recently.
I ran through the script I had mentally written in Rozie's dark days prior.
''Yes'..' seems to be unconscious, do you want to come and get them or will I have to call the police''
It was harsh but it was the only thing that worked. Thankfully most of the contacts responded well and ensured me they would arrive soon.
Jack had crouched next to Rozie and was trying to revive her. His brow was furrowed in confusion but his eyes pleaded with her limp body.
I darted through the living room, collecting up all the drug paraphernalia I could find. As I was about to pick up a pipe from one of our ''guests' they stirred and kicked me in the stomach. I felt my side go warm, then I realized that they hadnt kicked me at all, the guy had a broken off blade clenched in his fist.
Before I could fall back Jack was up from the couch, he pushed the guy away and immediately started grabbing my arms, puling me away from the pooling blood on the floor. Before I had hit the bed everything went black.

Jacks POV
I fumbled frantically in my pockets for my phone, Aizah's body becoming pale. I frantically dialed 911 and pleaded with the operator to get here fast. After I explained what had happened they insisted on sending the police too, since it was an attack and there were drugs involved there was a good chance that someone could be arrested.
Within minutes there was a knock at the door and cop walked in, followed a few minutes later by various ambulance crew.
The cop looked down at the passed out bodies and began to sigh.
''This is the third time this week,'' he sighed,''Kids don't even know what they're pumping into themselves, but they do it anyway''.
He began putting drug's evidence into bags, uncurling the guy's fist and recovered half a blade.

The cop asked me a few more questions which I struggled to answer as I didn't know anyone or what went down. He took down my number and began to cuff the remaining 'party guests'.

Aizah's POV.
I woke up to have a light shining into my eye, an oxygen mask muffled my voice as I tried to call out. I wasn't aware of where I was only that I was moving. Various bodies hovered over me, I started to squirm, I can't handle people crowding me. Before I knew it I was being pushed into double doors, the noises and the smell told me I was probably in a hospital. I doctors rush over to a girl, trying to revive her, sticking tubes in her arms. Before I could get a proper look I too was swarmed by doctors. They were looking at my stomach, I couldn't feel anything, why am I here, I feel fine.
I saw the room spin and warp around me, I could hear raised voices and feel gloved hands prodding me.

Jacks POV
I raced behind the ambulance, after the cop had managed to get everyone out the crew had carried Rozie and Aiz out. I was ignoring every speed sign, and frantically tried to text Alex.
It was no use, my hands were shaking and my adrenaline was taking over. I hit the brakes as I swerved into the parking lot, I sprinted after a paramedic I recognized.
I saw her, out cold, pale and helpless. The doctors rushed around her, screaming random words at each other whilst trying to tell me what was going on.

I was pushed into a waiting room, I paced up and down. It the early hours of the morning, I walked to the coffee machine to try and distract myself. I could see Rozie along a ward. It was her fault. I knew I couldnt be angry, she was Aizahs friend, but I couldnt help but think if she hadnt have fucked up we wouldnt be here.
I stood at the foot of her bed, the nurse near her ran over, shooing me out of the I.C.U. Moments after Aizah was wheeled in.
She was still unconscious. Her side was bandaged up, and her veins filled with tubes.
Doctors rushed around her, from what I could hear theyd dug out the other end of the blade and stitched her up, there was little internal damage but because of the circumstances she needed to be monitored constantly. For Rozie the outcome was bleak. She was on life support, and in a coma. They given her some sort of coal to help her I think, but she was suspected as having a mixture of meth, heroin and crack in her system. They talked in medical terms to each other, I tried hopelessly to get information but it was no use. I slumped back into a chair and dialed Alex