Status: if you want to co write give me a bell and I'll assign you

Dance hall drug

Weightless

I pushed through the circle and flagged down a cab, I loaded a very distracted Rozie into the back and piled in after her. I somehow managed to tell him to take us back to Rozie's place, I could barely string a sentence together, let alone an address. The tears rolled down my cheeks. I didn't care if the driver thought I was a hopeless drunk, all I wanted to do right now was curl up and die. Alex hadn't meant me, I thought, but his words cut deep. I hadn't actually done anything but I helped her. I helped her rip apart relationships. He had no idea who I was, hell he'd never see me again. But I couldn't shake this, I was worthless.
Rozie stirred next to me, her eyes were rolling and her eyelids drooped. I begged her to stay awake. There was no way I'd be able to get her to the apartment like this. We pulled up outside her complex, I passed the driver the fare and pulled her out of the car and into the elevator. She slumped against the mirrored wall and put her head in her hands

*JACKS POV*
The crowd started to disperse, the girl who'd been caught with the new intern had ran. I didn't blame her. She got pretty much destroyed. Yeah she'd just slept with a soon to be married guy, but he'd obviously not put up much of a fight. I found Alex at the bar, sipping a beer and watching a game of pong. I snuck up behind him and bear hugged him. He shrugged me off and I feigned despair, before plonking down next to him.
'' What's up homeskillet'' I yelled at him over the music
'' Nothing, it's just that girl, she reminded me of..'' he replied
''Melissa?'' I questioned, he nodded slightly and looked into his drink.
'' I was too hard on her, hell I didn't even know what was going on, I just couldn't help it yaknow?''
''Well'' I answered supportively ''you never have to see her again, she'll probably wake up with a hangover and won't even remember her night on the infamous ATL bus'' I laughed, Alex was unaffected and continued to look into his half empty beer. '' And that guitar tech was only an intern he'll be gone soon, this is our last night of tour man, enjoy it an' give yo brother some lovin'' I dragged him onto the dancefloor and pretended to grind against him, reluctantly he started to dance with the rest of the band.
♠ ♠ ♠
second chapter, i wasnt gonna put in any other povs but I felt it necessary to move on from the bus bit and i needed to clear some stuff up