Status: if you want to co write give me a bell and I'll assign you

Dance hall drug

Relapse

I tucked Rozie in her bed, I'd pulled a big tshirt over her head and scrubbed the thick layer of makeup of her face. I guess preventing breakouts was in her unwritten 'hoe code'. I took the battery from her phone, tucked her laptop under the bed and demanded she get some rest.
I turned the shower on and jumped into the steamy abyss. I sat on her shower floor, and started to sob. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I sobbed and sobbed, the water streaming over my face washing away my salty tears. I cried until I had nothing left, I sobbed dryly until my chest felt tight, my body was shaking and I slowly closed my eyes.
I shrieked as the freezing water nipped at my skin, waking me rudely from the sleep I was trying to catch up on. I clambered to the control and pulled the arctic shower to a halt. I quickly scrambled out the cold puddle and wrapped a fluffy towel around myself. After blasting the hairdryer over my skin to try and warm up I tiptoed to Rozie's spare room.
I pulled my phone from my purse and checked it. *No new messages.* Big surprise there then. My step-dad had gone pat caring about me, too busy with his new 'friend'. It had only been 5 months since my mothers death and he'd already asked her to move in. Classy.
I put on a pair of my victoria's secret pyjamas and sat on the bed.
This room had belonged to Rozies old ex, their breakup had led her to become destructive. The boy she'd been dating was my older brother. After he moved away to college they decided to discontinue their relationship. However Rozie promised we could still keep in touch with each-other. A couple of months after my brother had left, she began to get reckless, lonely. Every night consisted of her falling out of clubs at 2 in the morning, shooting up cocktails of hard drugs, and loosing all her friends. I remember one day in particular. I came to her place to pick up one of my brothers guitars, and found her passed out on the floor. From then on I became her only friend. After I'd convinced her to get into rehab, she began to improve. She became the Rozie I knew before. Whilst she was in recovery I looked after her apartment. When my mom had died I spent every night here, crying into her hair, and drinking wine all night.
I was thankful for her, she was a pain in the ass sometimes but she was the only person who truly cared about me. After sobbing some more I crawled into bed and slept off the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey hey hey this was basically a clear up chapter. I didnt know how to cover so much in the story so decided to put most of it here