Status: if you want to co write give me a bell and I'll assign you

Dance hall drug

Dear Pacific

I woke up to a hammering on the bedroom door.
'' Aiz!! Aiz!!!Aiz!! I've lost me phone, hey open the fucking door and help me betch'' yelled Rozie in a stupid accent. Showing as usual her excellent charm and grace.
I peeled the sheets off my legs, the moment I stood up it hit me. The blood rushing to my head made my vision blurry. Crying felt good at the time, a nice release, but just like drinking the consequences came around like a lorry to the head.
I tugged on the door, it got caught on the carpet underfoot a needed a kick off Rozie so she could enter my dark cave.
''Eurgh it smells weird have you been smoking some shit?'' I shook my head and pointed to the candle on my bedside, it was meant to be vanilla but smelt what I imagined a hobo to smell like. Rozie took my wrist and led me to her room, I groaned but followed her staring at the laminate floor.
''Well?'' she shrugged ''where is it?''
She knew all to well that I took her phone away from her when she was drunk, I knew from experience she was an avid drunk dialer, I answered my brother's phone once and she confessed her love to me. Then cussed me out when she realized I was a girl and some lovely choice descriptions on how she would 'rid this world of my ass'.
I fished in my pocket for the battery, then picked up the phone from the top of the wardrobe, out of her 5ft 4 reach.
''Don't do anything stupid'' I yelled as I went to get dressed.

Rozie decided a trip to waffle house was in order, even though the nearest one was over 40 minutes away. I groaned but since I couldn't drive she was my only ride to the mall on the way back. Rozie nagged me about the night prior, I told her nothing eventful happened. That she got a bit too drunk, and face planted a wall. I wasn't exactly lying she did get very drunk... But how was I meant to tell her, that she got so drunk she ruined a relationship, and I got stuck with the blame, making a guy whose music practically saved my dreary life, hate my guts.

After I tried to cure my pounding head with some coffee, and Rozie obsessed over the calories in the menu I convinced her to take me to the mall. I'd left most of my clothes in my room at home. I couldn't face going back just yet. Anyway for all my family knew I could be dead in a gutter.
I spent the next few hours browsing various stores. I picked up some skinny jeans from hot topic, a pair of distressed looking shorts and an asking alexandria tee. I tried not to, but my eyes met the All Time Low merch on the wall. A lump stuck in my throat. I quickly picked up some more tops and headed to the desk.
One of the perks of having step-family is that they had to provide for me until I was officially out of their house. Since my step-dad lives in a house that cost well in excess of 5 million I'm sure a shopping spree using the family account wouldn't dent the savings.

After stopping for a soy latte, I headed to Urban Outfitters to buy some trinkets for the spare room. I've been helping Rozie pay her rent for ages now, she always said I can move in anytime. With all that had gone on, and the trouble she got into, I think it's for the best that I can look out for her. Even though I am four years her junior. After filling my arms with bedspreads, cute pillows, a mirror or two, a few pictures, and some decorations I ventured out of my usual shops to search for my reckless companion.

It didn't take me long to find her, she was pawing over some killer heels from a shop that should really be called, Stripper Heels R Us. I waited until she had paid, and in turn chatted up the cashier,whose gender I doubted. Before heading to a vegan cafe I favoured for a catch up.
''omg I keep getting texts off some randomer'' Rozie gawped, humus nearly falling from her mouth '' he's like saying he missed me an shit''
''must be a wrong number, or some guy you've forgotten about'' I replied covering a tremor in my voice. I knew exactly who it was. I needed that phone. I need to clear the air, tell him to fuck off on with his life, get back with his girlfriend or something. I couldn't face him, if she ever knows about him, she'll know about Alex. Next thing I know he'll spit in my face some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i dont really like how this ended. Im keeping the chapters shorted but posting like three or four at a time. I wrote all of these today and I'll probably end up writing a tardis