Status: if you want to co write give me a bell and I'll assign you

Dance hall drug

Not good enough for the truth in cliches

''how exotic, Sander, I like it'' Rozie purred at the average looking waiter. I couldn't take her anywhere. She was like a cat in heat. Wherever guys were Rozie was, she was sarcastically chatting this poor waiter up. Although it was mean, it gave me a prime oppurtunity to swipe her phone off the table, and excuse myself to the bathroom.
I checked the stalls were empty before dialling the recent number.
''hey hotstuff, couldn't resist me hey?, I can't blame you last night I..' I cut off the gruff slurred voice. Drunk. This was going to be ten times harder.
'' Can you pass the phone on to someone capable of intellignece'' I said sharply
'' what I'm not good enough for you, that's rich coming from a groupie whore''
Anger flushed my face, I can't believe Rozie, the girl that chatted up a fifty year old obese man once, would go for a dick like him. I heard the phone being taken off the drunk before I could reply.
JACK :''Hello?'' a familiar voice asked
I took a deep breath and replied.
AIZAH: ''Hi, um who is this? ''
'JACK : 'this is jack, and you I take it are the girl from last night? ''
AIZAH: ''No this is her friend, the one who was called a 'fucking whore' for helping out her friend''
I started to get angry, but reigned it in, Jack was the only one who from what I could see wasn't as angry at me.
JACK: '' oh, ouch, hey HEY I remember you, you're the one in the red right, with the drunk girl on her''
AIZAH: '' yeah, I don't mean to be rude but can you like delete this number, my friend, the um..the drunk girl can't remember anything last night, and I'd appreciate it if your douchebag of a friend didn't bother her anymore, she's got enough shit on her mind, and while you're at it tell Alex that he just about ruined my life last night''

As soon as they left my mouth I wanted to swallow that last part. I sounded like such a melodramatic bitch, a whiny mouthed twat. Great.
JACK: '' oh..' he said ''I didn't realize, he's not my friend, by the way Pete that is , listen I know Alex didnt..'
AIZAH: ''Drop it..please'' I snapped sounding bitchier by the second '' sorry..I'm just looking out for my friend''
JACK: '' I see.. well in that case, I'm sorry about that, is there anything I can do to make us look less dicky? '' Jack was a sweetheart, I guess we are alike, we're both looking out for our friends.
AIZAH: '' I doubt it, but thanks for the concern, honestly I just wanna forget about the whole ordeal''
JACK: ''okay here's the deal what's your name again?
AIZAH : '' Aizah''
JACK: '' huh Arabic right?''
AIZAH: '' yeah I guess?'' I was named after my mother's Moroccan best friend, no one had ever took notice of it before.
JACK:'' sweet..well aizzy..I can call you that right? why don't you tell me your number and let jacky make it all better'' he joked.
I knew I shouldn't but I read off the digits and ensured if he gave it to anyone else I'd have his guts for garters.
After a long winded goodbye, which involved Jack using his new name for me several times, I deleted the number off Rozie's phone and went back to the table.

The table was vacant, I hadn't been on the phone for that long had I? under ten minutes I guessed. I was about to try Rozie's cell then realized my own stupidity and began searching outside the restaurant. Muffled voices caught my attention. I peeped round the corner to find Rozie and another waiter getting up close and personal. His hands rubbing up and down her thighs. Feeling a little nauseous at this very saliva ridden happening I left her phone where she'd dropped her bag, and told her to meet me at home. The only answer I got was a wave shooing me away in understanding.
Happily I left the scene and I waited in the taxi rank outside, and left for the apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
didnt know how to end it got a bit too much lol suggestions my dears are always of use XD you sxc thangs are ghost readers ly xoxox