Status: if you want to co write give me a bell and I'll assign you

Dance hall drug

One man drinking games

By the time I got to the apartment it was late afternoon, the air was still humid and the sun felt like it could burn through my jeans. Rozie was nowhere to be found, probably eating someone else's face. She was going out tonight. I warned her not to get too drunk, trying not to imply something had happened last night. She'd be mortified if she knew. But she was meeting up with her cousins, who I hope will drag her away from anymore band guys.
I ran up the stairs to the door of apartment 111. I fished around in my bag and began to worry, I practically emptied it's content's in the hallway before my fears were confirmed. I'd given Rozie my key last night and forgot to get it back off her.
'FUCK' I slammed my fist into the door. Rozie wouldn't be back for a good three hours.
I pulled out my phone ready to call her to hurry up, when I saw a text from an unknown number.
'' Hey Jack told me, I can't even remember last night. But I apparently I was a dick. Sorry, can we redo? -Alex''
His arrogance almost made me convulse, I deleted the text but took note of the number. Hey if I wanted to let off some steam I could just call him and yell. I guess Jack can't be trusted. I told him very firmly not to give my number to anyone, I guess this didn't include Alex.

ALEX POV
Jack was still moping in the loungue , muttering something about garters. I checked my phone even though I knew she wouldn't reply. Why should she? I wouldn't, anyway she probably gave Jack the wrong number anyway.
I'd clocked a familiar number of digits scrawled across his arm, and after wrestling him to tell me who's the chick he picked up, he fessed up who the owner of the number was. I could only remember stumbling home at 4am last night and collapsing in the bunks.
I heard Jack move into the back room and click the door shut. I could already tell he was going to call her, the moral move. That was the side of Jack people didn't see the softer, naive side. I followed after him and put my ear on the door. I slid open the door a tiny bit to get a better view. He was pacing, obviously tense. I could see his face light up as someone on the other end started talking...
''Hey..yeah..I know..but..but listen...ssh..he literally wrestled me...he thought it was just some chick from a bar....yeh...I tried...I don't even know what garters are....did he send you noodz?...ouch..nice...'' I could hear laughing on the other end, Jack broke out in a smile.
''So are you gonna let me show you that we're not really jerks...? okay well only jerks when we're drunk..really?...schweeeet...I'll text you the deets gurl..bye aizzy''
Jack hung up and did a little victory dance, he had half finished his little twirl when his eyes met mine.
''Oh my god Alex !!! what the fuck man privacy? '' he shouted. I knew from our many years of friendship he was joking.
''who's aizzy? hey''
I said childlishly making kissy face at him through the open door.
He responded with some sort of cussing directed at me. It'd been awhile since his last date and I was happy for him. Unless she was hot then I automatically call dibs.
♠ ♠ ♠
writing is literally addictive XD