Status: if you want to co write give me a bell and I'll assign you

Dance hall drug

In that dress it makes me crazy that I'm not the only one.

I'd just agreed to let Jack take me out. I'm going insane, I thought, what was in that humus. Obviously something that made me agree to go out with a guy I didn't know, who was trying to make up for his friend's fuck up. I told him straight not to consider it a date. I doubt he took it on board.
I was still locked out of the house, I'd contemplated going home but I knew 'she'd' be there, sarahmay or whatever her name was had taken up residence in my family home. Honestly the sight of her and my step-dad made me sick. At least I wasn't related to that slimy man though, I guess that was more than could be said for my step siblings. I was currently sat in a hippy style poetry cafe. Some of these poems were actually quite funny. My favorite was by a woman called 'Raynebow' she wrote about her cat's adventures over the fence, mentioning several times how it's lovelife was more beautiful than her's. Interesting. When I couldn't take anymore of the incense I strolled out into the hot evening air. Surely Rozie would be home by now? I couldn't see her car from across the street. My phone chirped in my back pocket.

Ready to party? where'd ya live? I'll pick you up in ten ;D

I text back the address to the complex, without the number, no need to give him the opportunity to give away anymore of my details. It struck me that I didn't actually have anything to wear that wasn't locked in the apartment. The only clothes I could wear were the ones I'd just brought, I had Rozie's shopping with me too, knowing for well she'd have left it in that waiter's pants otherwise.
I went back into the hippy cafe to do an inventory in the bathroom.
So, I had my casual purchases from hot topic and then there was Rozie's. Her stripper shoes, an incredibly short tight dress from forever 21, with a cutout back and a zip down the front. The only other thing she had brought was from victoria's secret , I definatley would not be counting that.
I left the cafe reciveing raised tie dye eyebrows. The heels were hard enough to walk in without the uneven street outside, I almost fell to my death more than once. My eyeliner was now thicker, my lips redder and my cheeks more flushed but with embarrassment. I never usually showed this much skin, but for the time being it was either this or dressing down which was much riskier. I shoved my belongings in our storage locker in the complex and stood outside waiting for Jack.
At about nine o clock a black bmw pulled up in-front of my feet. The window rolled down and a very pleased looking Jack hollered out.
''Hey hotstuff'' He said with a goofy smile
I cringed inside but smiled as he opened the passenger door for me.
''So milady, I've found a lovely spot for us to redo our night''
I nodded and felt my cheeks glow red 'milady' ? really was he gonna go there? I laughed at his weirdness as he pulled his phone and put it in the dock. He put on his own songs. Was he really this self obsessed? The song Holly(would you turn me on) played and I absent mindedly started singing along quietly.
He faked shock and then in possibly the campest voice I've ever heard exclaimed
''So you're a fan? Of little ol' me, I'm flattered''
and winked at me, before I could even argue with him his finger flew to my lips and he beamed at me.
The rest of the journey was awkward to say the least, the streets looked eerie but as we entered the club strip of town they started to fill. A lump stuck in my throat. I had told Jack what went down at FLUX in full making sure he knew that Rozie was as much as a good friend as she was a groupie. As the car started to slow down, Jack peered up at the various signs searching for his chosen destination.
I'd hoped he'd pick out a restaurant from thin air, but it looked like he'd be stopping at a club .Great. He'd even admitted that he was a jerk when drunk, why did he want to make up for his friend's drunk behavior at a place where it was considered odd not to get absolutely wasted. He pulled the car into a sidestreet and got out. I begged he was just asking for directions but he proceeded to open my door and lead me around the side of a familiar looking building, and in-front of the glass fronted club.
♠ ♠ ♠
I see I have veiwers, woah I honestly wrote this for my own pleasure lol thanks guys youre awesome xxox