Status: if you want to co write give me a bell and I'll assign you

Dance hall drug

Crash

I teetered uneasily back to the bar, but declined when the bartender offered me more booze. I didn't want to get too wasted tonight, I didn't really know this part of town very well, and I don't really fancy wandering round in the early hours trying to get home. I watched as Jack stumbled across the dance-floor, half dancing, and half from the looks of it having a seizure. I chuckled at him under my breath.
''He's quite the character'' the bartender who'd been stood in front of me chimed in ''never fails to make the whole place dance with him'' I nodded in agreement as he continued ''He's usually here with his friends though, this is probably the first time he's been here without his guys with him''
The bartender was called upon so I couldn't pry for anymore information. I was shocked he didn't mention that Jack has inserted himself right into the midst of a cat-fight just nights earlier.

As I was flicking through some pamphlets for a foam party of some sorts, an arm looped itself around my shoulders. Ready to give it's owner a firm shove I spun round to find a very giggly Jack trying to get me to follow him. I reluctantly gave in, thinking it was just to escort me to the floor, where he'd continue to seizure dance for my amusement. However he began to lead me past the gathering of dancers to the quietest corner in the insanely lively club.
''So'' he said, leaning into a chair ''have I proved to you that not all band guys are complete assholes?''
''I wouldn't say all, but I never really thought you were an asshole to start off with''
''Good'' he laughed, ''well it's getting early, I should probably get you home to your groupie, if you want that is?''
I got up from the chair I was perched on, something sticky had obviously been spilt on it at some point. I walked ahead of Jack, navigateing through pulled out chairs, and couples dancing. Jack put his hand on my lower back, guiding me through the glass door. He waved to the bartender and I slowed to walk beside him. He still had his hand on me. His touch was warm on my bare skin ,under the cut out dress, as the breeze sent shivers through my body. I slid into a cab he had flagged down, breaking his contact.
''Wait what about your car, you can't just leave it?.''
''I'll get it tomorrow relax'' he said with a smile bopping me on the knee.
Within 15 minutes the cab had sped through the empty streets and was outside the complex. Jack handed the driver the fare and got out to open my door.
I flashed him a puzzled look, he couldn't have had the intention of staying right?
''I'll walk you to the door, hey chivalry ins't dead, besides there are creepers around at this time'' He explained with a signature wink.
As we approached the door to the apartment I could smell it. Cheap booze, now soaked into the corridors carpet and a chemically bitterness. Memories flooded back. I felt the color drain from my face. Jack nuged my arm looking concerned. I knocked sharply on the door, I heard fumbling inside, and probably someone fall over. The door handle spun in my hand, obviously Rozie did not care for security upon arrival. As I poked my head through the frame my suspicions were confirmed. I already knew the sight that would lay before me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry it's a bit short im absolutely shattered -_- will finish asap