How to Get Your Crush to Like You?

How To Get Your Crush To Like You? Chapter 1

I sighed and pressed enter.
As I waited for the page to load I drummed my fingers against the key board.
Maybe I was over thinking this. I shouldn’t even be worrying about this. I’m seventeen for crying out loud!
I got up from my desk and walked over to my dog, who was lying comfortably on my bed.
“What do you think I should do?” I asked him sitting down. He looked at me and slowly rolled over on his belly. I chuckled to myself before rubbing his hairy belly.
I looked back at my laptop walked over to my desk and sat down.
Thanks to Google there were over a billion results to my one simple, yet so difficult question.
How to get your crush to like you?
I started to click around to find the best answer to my question.
I think I’ve hit rock bottom. No!
I bet half the girls in my school have looked up similar topics about a special boy. Right?
I sighed again and continued on my search. Most of them were quizzes or involved me knowing him for years. Neither were true.
I met him at a summer camp last year. We’ve had several short conversations but nothing for him to remember me by.
I clicked out of the tab I was in and walked into my bathroom. As I pulled my hair into a ponytail I began to think of why I wanted his attention so badly.
I’m a seventeen year old girl who has never had a boyfriend and has never been kissed. Sure guys have liked me in the passed but I didn’t like them or I’ve friend zoned them and couldn’t see passed that.
I guess that was one reason why I wanted his attention.
Another would be to show that a girl with a little extra weight can get a good looking guy. I’m so sick of skinny bitches always getting the guy. That leaves zero hope for big girls like me. Not that it matters or anything but, he’s white and I’m black.
Sure we like the same music and movies, I did a little Facebook stalking, but some people can’t look passed the skin color.
I looked at myself in the mirror.
Any other reasons?
I made a weird face as I prepared my tooth brush.
There was another reason why I wanted him to like me.
I wanted a boyfriend.
All my friends are dating and I hate being the third wheel. Also, there were girls at school who were dating and I look so much better than them, plus I have a better personality. Sure I’m basis but come on!
It sucks being the only one without a guy and being teased about it doesn’t help.
Despite all these reasons the main one was that I like him. I like him a lot. Whenever I see that he posted something on Facebook I smile to myself. I dream about him. I think about him. I listen to his shitty band and convince myself that they’re good.
I dried my face and applied my moisturizer before wrapping my hair.
I had to at least befriend him I can get him to like me later on.
I turned off the bathroom light and headed to my room. My dog had
made his way to the floor. I stepped over him and headed to my desk. I closed my computer and pick up a marker. I turned to my calendar and crossed off today’s date.
Only six more months till camp.