How to Get Your Crush to Like You?

How To Get Your Crush To Like You? Chapter 3

It bothered me.
They were talking to each other non stop.
I closed my Facebook tab and took my plate to the sofa. I sat down and watched my saved recording before my Monday night shows came on.
As I finished my homework, during the commercials, my phone buzzed next to me.
I unlocked it and read the message.
It was from Josh.
‘Homework!’ was all he said.
I rolled my eyes. I typed back ‘ass’ before finishing the last physics problem.
My phone buzzed again. ‘love you!’ he wrote.
My heart skipped a beat and I felt myself smile. I shrugged off the feeling and typed back ‘what was the French homework’. I wanted to mess with his head.
I put away my physics stuff and took out my French workbook. I filled in the answers as best as I could. My phone buzzed and I picked it up with a smile on my face.
‘I don’t remember. Figure it out!’ he texted back. I smiled and put my phone down. I finished my French homework then started to relax on the sofa. As I fast forward through the commercials I thought about Camp Boy.
He was beyond perfect for me.
He wasn’t that tall, but I’m really short as it is so his lack of height wasn’t that bad. Buzz cut brown hair, dark hazel eyes, great butt, beautiful arms, handsome face and a dazzling smile. He was just breath taking.
I pressed play and grabbed my computer and messed around until my mom came home.
******
“Did you do the homework?” Josh asked as I put my things in my locker.
“When don’t I?” I said handing him the homework he needed.
“We have orchestra today right?”
“Unfortunately,” I sighed. “I think I’m going to quiet next year…”
“No! It’s senior year,” he said leaning against my locker.
I rolled my eyes. “Whatever, you just better be there senior year”.
“I will,” he said patting my back.
I smiled and closed my locker and joined the other group of friends. They’re a little out there and not well liked by the rest of the school. But that’s the best thing about them. They could careless about what the school things of them and as a result I don’t really care that much either.
I made my way into the middle of the circle and joined their loud conversation until the school bell rang.
My best friends since kindergarten, Paige, headed to homeroom together.
“So, I finally got my concert tickets,” she said smiling as we sat on the desks.
“Sweet!” I said turning down my Ipod.
“I know, I can’t believe we’re actually going!”
“I’m so excited.”
“We have orchestra today right?”
“Word.”
“Great… I have to spend forty five minutes listening to him bitch while you get to hang out with Josh.”
I smiled. Most of my girlfriends have a thing for Josh. Puberty was good to him, plus he’s hella flirty so I try not to read into every word his says.
“You have fun!” I said as the bell rang.