Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums

Bloody mess

But then he just froze, and he did something surprising.

- Gerard's POV -

He turned around and looked at me. He seemed sad, his face was saying " I'm so sorry ", then he stabbed Frank with the knife really hard, right in his stomach. Then he turned around again. His hand were dripping of blood. Frank's blood. He put the knife against his chest and.. he stabbed himself. Right in his chest. His blood spurted all over me and Mikey. I just sat there, staring at Frank who sat on the floor, trying to stop the blood flow. I was shocked. Mikey was still passed out.

- Donna's POV - ( Gerard and Mikey's mom )

I picked up my cellphone from my purse and dialed Don's number. (Don is Gerard and Mikey's dad) Nobody answered. " Hm, guess i have to walk home then.. " I thought and was kinda mad at Don for not answering, he was going to pick me up at the supermarket today.

After 15 minutes, i was finally home. I noticed the door was open. When i got closer to the door, i could see Frank's body laying in the doorway, all bloody. He was just moving a little bit. What i saw when i walked up the stairs was even worse.
Gerard was sitting on the floor, shaking, covered in blood, and Mikey laid beside him on the floor, not moving. I dropped my grocery bags and screamed. Don was laying on the floor too.
" GERARD? MIKEY? What happened? " I didn't get an answer.
" HAVE YOU CALLED AN AMBULANCE?"
" No." Gerard almost whispered. I instantly picked my cell up to dial "911".
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. PLEASE i need comments. Was it good/bad? Is it too much/little drama? To much happening at once?
xoxo