Sequel: Tattoo Reality

Rock 'N' Roll Dreams

Reese

"She looks even more beautiful, Reese," Nix says coming down from the stairs. "Although that Denver is her security blanket."

"I thought you were the one who invited him." I look at him questionably. I watch as Nix sits down at the table. "Why would you invite someone if you didn't like them?"

"Because Denver is someone who is interesting to be around, and they are kind of a pair if you didn't know that," Nix says. "Oceana takes the pictures, and Denver edits them. They work together. They always have since I started to follow their work. And besides they grew up together."

"Wait a second, they grew up together?" I ask, shocked. I didn't know this. Well, I didn't ask Oceana how she met Denver. Of course, I wouldn't know.

Nix starts to laugh at me. "I thought you would know her whole life story by now." He is the type of guy that just assumes you know if it isn't like a gig or anything related to the band. He won't tell you anything unless you ask. I had to ask him how he knew of Oceana's work once. He assumed that knew already.

"I don't know her life story, Nix. I don't pry into it," I say, turning back to the stove. "You, my friend, are useless."

***

Once the time to get to the place, we piled into Nix's car that could fit all of us just fine. I ended up sitting in the back Oceana. I give her a cute smile. "So are liking Chicago?" I ask her.

"It's nice. It's not like New York though," she answers back. "Are you ready for the show?" She gives me this flirtatious smile that makes me almost blush.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Are you ready for it?" I ask her, waiting for her response.

She leans her head for letting her blonde hair hide her face. "Yeah, just nervous. I am scared that my work won't please you guys," she says, messing with her delicate hands. Her camera sits in her lap turned off.

"She always gets like this, Reese. She will do great," Denver says from the passenger seat. "Don't let her fool you."

"Oh, can it, Denver," she says, reaching out and lightly shoving his shoulder. "His editing skills are what makes me pictures look amazing."

"Well, it has to start with you taking the simply beautiful pictures. If you don't this, I barely edit those pictures. I just fix up the colors and lighting most of the time," Denver says, trying to boost her confidence.

Oceana begins talking to me again about something other than her work. She gets me to start having for her. I really do like her now, but I'm not sure if I should go ahead and open up to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reese is something else, isn't he?
Comments, Recommend, and Subscribe:)