Sequel: Tattoo Reality

Rock 'N' Roll Dreams

Oceana

I wake up to Denver snoring quietly beside me. He spent the whole night making me feel better about myself until we ended up falling asleep in my bed. "Denver, you snore," I say, waking him up.

"You are an evil and cruel woman, Oceana," he says, rubbing his eyes. "You can't just wake me up like that. Now you shall pay for that."

"Oh, yeah?" I ask him before he jumps on me and starts to tickle me. "Get off. You are going to make me pee on myself." I squirm under him. I eventually fight him off of me. "Now I have to go to the bathroom, and I'm hungry. All thanks to you."

Denver just laughs at me throwing his shirt over his head and sits back down on the side of the bed. "Well, good luck," he says, laughing.

Once I come out of the bathroom, I go down to the kitchen to see Nix cooking. He looks at me and says, "So what was going on up there?"

"Oh, Denver decided to tickle me," I say without thinking. I sometimes forget that people think that we are a couple.

"And what was he doing in your room?" he asks looking at me from under his hair.

I tell him the whole thing with Reese and how Denver came in to comfort me. "Nothing happened between Denver and I. Never has happened nor will it ever happen," I say.

"Alright," he says. "Now would you know where Reese ran off to?" He looks at me waiting for my answer.

"How would I know? All he said was that he was sorry and that he had to go." I look at him questionably. "Were you not listening to what I was telling you?"

Phoenix doesn't answer me. He looks lost in his own thoughts, so I don't say anything waiting for him to say something.

I begin to think about why Reese would just leave after kissing me like that. I ask Phoenix about the whole thing.

"He has had a bad luck with relationships. He just isn't ready to open up that's all," he assures me.

Bad luck with relationships? Well, that would explain everything, but what kind of bad luck?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this took me a while to think of what to write, but once I got the idea, I had no trouble writing it.
Tell me what you think.