Sequel: Tattoo Reality

Rock 'N' Roll Dreams

Reese

After Denver introduced us to Oceana, the rest of the band and Denver begin to leave. I am stuck talking to the beautiful girl. She looks a few years younger than I am. She has to be about 18. She has a beautiful smile.

What am I doing? Already talking to another girl? I need to take a break from seeing girls. I can't keep on getting my hopes up for nothing. I just can't do it. I decide that I can just be friends with her. I can handle that for now. We exchange numbers, and then I head on my way to find Phoenix. I walk along the path in the park. I look around to see an ex-girlfriend walk up to me.

"What are you doing, Reese?" Isis asks. She has short brown hair with a pixie nose. She looks like a pixie or a fairy really especially since she is short. Her twin sister, Fae, looks just the same. She looks a little too happy to see me.

"None of your business, Isis." I glare down at her. I don't feel like putting up with her. I honestly don't know why I dated her. I really can't remember the reason that I put up with her, but I remember why we broke up. She cheated on me. She was the one who ended the relationship as well.

"You see, I want to make it my business again," she says cheerfully. Her cold green eyes stare up at me. "I want to get back with you."

"Well, I think I should remind you that you cheated on me, broke up with me, broke my heart, and continued to make my life hell. I'm not going to let that happened to me again. So move aside and let me through," I tell her. "We ARE done. You made that clear the last time we talked, remember?" I walk around her and carry on my way to find the black-haired singer.

I find the band's bus with Phoenix leaning against it. "She is here," I tell him. I start to pace. I am furious at seeing her here. Well, there goes my good mood.

"Isis?" he asks. He walks up to me and grabs my shoulders, stopping me from moving more. He looks at me with his sky blue eyes.

"Yes, it's her. Who else would it be? But here's the thing. This time she wants me back," I almost yell, but I know to control myself. I can't do that here.

"Calm down. We won't let you get stolen by her. So how was Oceana?" he asks, changing the subject. He knows to do that. He does that without me even noticing it until it's too late.

"She is beautiful. She is amazing. But right now I don't want another relationship. I just need a friend, you know? I don't even want to think about opening up again like I did with Karen. I don't need to be let down again," I answer.

"There not all the same, you know?" Xavier calls out to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reese... Isn't he lovely? He is a worrier.
Don't be silent readers.