Sequel: Tattoo Reality

Rock 'N' Roll Dreams

Oceana

Astrid runs up to me. Cairo right behind her. "Where have you been?" she asks me. "Cairo and I were worrying about you."

"Denver introduced me to Lay Me Down," I answer truthfully. I look at her watching her reaction. She really doesn't like Denver. I have no clue why, but I don't want to pry right now.

"I honestly don't know why you hang out with that boy. He is nothing but trouble. That is all that he is going to get you into," she says in her 'I'm better than everyone else' tone of voice.

"I have known Denver since 3rd grade when he moved here to New York City. He has never gotten me into to trouble. Get off your high horse and actually be a normal human being for once. Or is that too much work for you?" I defend. I hate having to be hateful to her, but sometimes I have to be a bitch to knock some sense into her. I turn around and start looking for Denver.

"You can be such a bitch sometimes, Oceana," Cairo calls out to me.

I flip him off without turning around. I really don't care about Cairo. never have, never will I. But I put up with him when I have to. He only hangs around when Astrid is with me. He always makes it a problem when she hangs around me when he isn't there to watch what's going on. I don't know what it is. I guess he just thinks I'm a bad influence or something and wants to make sure Astrid is protected around me. Which makes me laugh because I know for a fact that Astrid is cheating on him with a different guy every other week.

I go up to the stage to see Denver talking to Zain. Zain sees me before Denver does. "Hey, Oceana," he smiles.

"Hey to you as well, Zain," I smile back. Denver turns around to see me standing there.

"Oh, my. What has Astrid done this time?" he asks curiously.
♠ ♠ ♠
Astrid is a bitch, right?
Don't be silent readers.