Sequel: Tattoo Reality

Rock 'N' Roll Dreams

Reese

The show is pretty much like every other show. Loud, crazy, and fun. I always have a blast on stage. Always have. Probably always will. I guess that I just don't realize how much fun I have going up on stage in front of thousands. That is how it works, I guess.

After the show, we run off stage and grab a bottle of water. I'm still pumped from the show. I stretch again and cool down. I look at the others doing the same. "Have fun, guys?" Destery asks us.

"Oh, we're had a blast. Having fun hosting, Des?" Nix asks. He gives him a look that has a sense of sarcasm to it. Destery just nods his head and goes back on stage to introduce the next band. "Guys, let's go roam around. And find Oceana."

"Wait, why find Oceana?" Zain asks. He looks confused. Very confused to be honest.

"We are going to ask her to be our photographer. She is good. I've seen her work, and I like it. Nothing but the best for the band," Nix explains, walking off expecting the rest of us to follow like we usually do. "And also I already told you that, Zain." Nix has this way of showing power and strength when he needs to when he wants his way. He isn't bad about it, but he knows what he wants, and he knows what to do to get it.

I catch up with Nix. "We are going to ask her today?" I ask him.

"Why not? Who knows when we'll be in New York City again. And what if we do come back, and we don't see her again? Now is the time to act." Nix looks at me and laughs. "You can be so strange."

"So pretty boy Nix is calling the shots now? Oh, wait, he always had. You know, Nix, you can be hard to work around. I think I'm going to need a break from you after this tour," Xavier says teasingly. "And you, Reese, are too passive at times. You need some aggression. Want to borrow some of my aggression?"

"As alluring as that sounds, I'm going to have to say no to the aggression. I don't want to be overprotective like you are, controlling ass," I counter. Xavier and I always have arguments like this all the time. We don't hate each other. We are just sarcastic and competitive with each other. Just how we are.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here is Reese arguing with his band mates.
Comment, Subscribe, and Recommend. Oh, and advice is always welcome:)