Sequel: Tattoo Reality

Rock 'N' Roll Dreams

Oceana

I follow Denver to the side of the stage where the bands' buses and all that are. I follow him until he goes up to the band Rocket Fire. I never really have been a big fan of this band. I just don't like the guys in the group. The lead singer always has a thing for me, but I don't see myself with him. I just don't like their arrogance. I really don't want to talk to them, so I decide to go find to the host, Destery. As I am making my way to the stage, I see Reese come up to me. Phoenix isn't far behind, but he keeps his distance.

"Hey, Oceana, may I ask you something for my band?" he asks me. He looks me in the eyes when he does this. His eyes looks almost like chocolate.

"Uh, sure," I answer shocked. I don't know what it is, but it seems important. I wait for him to go on, not sure if he is. "Go on ask. I might even say yes."

"Do you want to be our band's photographer?" he asks almost too quickly for me to understand. I don't know why he seems nervous about this. I honestly don't know why he is like this.

"Yes, I would like to do that," I answer truthfully. I give him a genuine smile. He smiles back. I see the lead singer of his band come up behind Reese.

"So I see you have agreed," he says. "Oceana, welcome to our band." He gives me a smile that looks almost sarcastic.

"Why thank you, Phoenix," I say, holding back laughter. I could almost see the shine in their eyes from the excitement of everything.

"You can call me Nix. Phoenix is such a long name. A good name, don't get me wrong, but a long one." he smiles until I feel a presence of someone else behind me. I turn to see Riley, the lead singer of Rocket Fire, standing firmly in front of me now.

"Um, hey," I say nervously. I don't know why he came over. I back up towards Reese and Nix. "How's it going, Riley?" I have to admit Riley can be pretty scary sometimes another reason why I don't like Rocket Fire.

"Hey, Oceana. What's going on? You want to us backstage when we go on after the band that is on now?" He gives me a flirtatious smile. Riley thinks he is being cute when he does this stuff. "I mean I doubt you want to hang around Lay Me Down, do you?"

"I'll let you know that I so happen to like Lay Me Down, Riley. Don't hate on this band, or I can tell some people to give you a bad reputation of not sounding good, being rude to the fans, and not showing up on time. And don't think I won't do it," I reply back to him.

"Riley, let Oceana hang with the band she wants to be around," Denver says, laughing. "You are way too controlling over something, well someone, that you don't have. I told you this once before Oceana will never be yours. She hates controlling people, not her personality."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this one was easy for me to write.