Sequel: Tattoo Reality

Rock 'N' Roll Dreams

Reese

I don't like Riley. I don't know why. He is a tall, muscular guy, but he seems so controlling like Denver said earlier. I don't like how Riley said that Oceana wouldn't want to hang around Lay Me Down. I don't know what I can do about it though. She did stand up for herself pretty much. I like that in a girl. A girl who can stand up for herself and not depend on someone else to do it for her.

I step out of the shower grabbing the nearest clean towel in the hotel bathroom. It is a pretty standard hotel bathroom really. A toilet, a shower/bath combo, and a rack with the towels and wash rags. Nothing out of the ordinary. I dry myself off and pull on some boxers. I step out of the restroom and look at myself in the mirror. My cheeks bones looking a little sharper than usual. I need to eat more. I guess I've been stressed over something for the last few weeks. I don't eat much when I'm stressed.

I climb into one of the beds in the room. I look over to see Nix still reading whatever book he is reading on his Kindle. His sharp cheek bones shadow his face where the weak light is shining on him. "You know you look really creepy when you read in the dark," I say before throwing the blankets back and climbing in to the uncomfortable standard hotel bed. I hear Nix laugh at me. "You know I'm going to be happy when this tour gets over, so I can have my comfortable bed back."

"You say that every year," he jokes, looking over at me. "You haven't done a thing about it yet."

"Yeah, well every year it's the same uncomfortable beds that want to break my back. There isn't anything I can do about it," I counter his words. I hear him cough, knowing that he is holding back laughter. I eventually fall asleep.

***

I sit in an empty class room. No one else around me until Isis comes in. She is dressed like a teacher. She grabs her ruler off her desk walking over to me. "You know what we do to boys who don't listen to me?" she asks, slapping her hand with the ruler. She is trying to be seductive, but somehow it isn't working.

I look at her. "No, I don't," I answer truthfully and against my will. Something pulled that out of me. I didn't want to answer, but I did anyways.

She takes the ruler and swings it at my head multiple times until the dream changes to where I'm in a snake pit. I'm alone with some other guy in there with me. He is saying something, but I can't understand or hear him even though he is right in front of me. I can't see anything of his features except for his mouth. A hood is draped over his head hiding the rest of his face.

I try to make out what he is saying. As I reach out to touch him, the snakes attack me.I scream until the dream changes yet again back to the classroom with Isis beating me with a ruler against my head. I can feel the blood run down my face and try to get up and run, but I'm stuck to the seat. I look down to see that I am tied to the desk and chair. I can't go anywhere. I begin to cry for help. I scream and cry for anybody's help. I end up dreaming about the snake pit and the classroom. It switches back and forth. They both seem so real which makes it worse for me.

My nightmares are back, and I think the reason is that Isis has come back in my life. I was doing really good, and getting sleep without nightmares, but she shows back up in my life and the good dreams are ruined. It's back to the terrible nightmares where I'm killed multiple ways by her or by some animal with that strange man in them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, Reese's nightmares are back.
Comment, Recommend, Subscribe:)