Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

What If...

What if Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy had older siblings?

Maria Lily Potter.
Maria was only three when her parents were murdered. But as young as she was, she still remembers most of what happened. Now she lives with Severus Snape, her 'Uncle Sev'. She looks just like her mother, but with bright blue eyes, like her father. Ever since she was young she's been extremely smart. Though, she's never been to Hogwarts, even though she was suppose to begin five years ago. Now, with Sirius Black loose, she's finally being sent to Hogwarts. She'll finally meet her brother and his friends...What if he doesn't except her? What if she falls for a Slytherin? What if it's Draco's brother?

Declan Isaac Malfoy.
Daclan has always been the black sheep of his family. Always out shown by his younger brother Draco. Even though he's three years older than him. Declan isn't like his brother. Doesn't hate muggle borns, or even muggles. He doesn't pick fights with the Gryffindor's like Draco does. He mostly keeps to himself. Reading. Which Draco wouldn't be caught dead doing. But Declan has his mysterious side. That look that he always seems to be thinking or up to something....

_________________________________________________________________________

I own nothing except Declan and Maria and any other possible characters I may make up. Don't still or I may just use the killing curse on you...
  1. Prologue
    *3rd Person POV*
  2. Chapter One