Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

I sit and watch the guys eat their pizza. They all seem perfectly content with eating an oven pizza while making jokes and bickering back and forth. It makes what happened between Alicia and I seemed like two kids. These guys were horrible to each other.

When I see Niall stand up and start edging towards the microwave, I jump up and block the microwave. "Niall what did I say about the microwave?"

Niall glances at me. "You said no one is allowed to mess with the microwave except for you because we were going to make it blow up."

"Good job Niall. Now that I know that you have a good memory why don't you get await from the microwave?"

"Fine." Niall storms over to the couch and sits in Louis' lap. He whines "Louis, Molly was mean to me."

"Sorry Niall but I have no sympathy for you." Louis says, looking over ar me and winking. A blush spreads across my cheeks.

"Does anyone want to watch a movie?" I hear Liam ask as he stands up.

"What movies you got?" I ask as I sit down by Harry. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I smile, wondering how I got so lucky to meet these boys.

"What kind of movies do you like?" Liam asks me.

"I am good with any movie except for horror movies." I reply.

"Why don't you like horror movies?" Zayn asks while the other two guys stare at me in amazement.

"Well when I was younger I used to watch scary movies all the time then when I was in high school I..." I pause wondering if I wanted to tell the guys about my life yet then decided against it. "I went through some hard things and scary movies bring back memories of my past."

"Oh. Okay Molly. I understand. So how about we watch Thor?"

"Sure. I love that movie." Liam puts the movie in and everyone settles around the Tv. Instead of sitting in a chair I grab a pillow and lay on my stomach on the floor. The menu screen pops up as I feel Harry lay down beside me. The movie starts up and I cuddle into Harry's side.

About halfway through the movie my eyelids start to flutter and I yawn. "Sorry guys but I am going to go to sleep now. I didn't get really good rest on the plane and last night I didn't get much sleep either." I stand up and walk back to my bunk. Before I lay down I change into my pajamas and go to my notebook. I open it up to a blank page and write
'Kiley I met this really nice guy the other day and now I am on tour with him. Tomorrow would be your birthday but because if Marcus you are no longer here. I miss you sis. More than you could ever know. I only wish that you could be here so you could meet Harry. He is so sweet and all of his friends are so funny. If only you wouldn't have moved on I might still be living with you discussing everything but now the only thing I have is this notebook. I love you Kiley and please tell mom and dad that I miss them so much.'

I set the notebook on the bed then crawl in. I slowly close my eyes and try to fall asleep but my memory keeps me awake but I slowly fall asleep, this time without a nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I put Thor as the movie because I saw it recently and loved it.
Sorry this is so late. I had a packed weekend and was not able to update but here it is.
Kind of a filler but some drama should be coming in a few chapters.