Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

"So what game are we going to play guys?" I ask as I sit down next to Louis.

"Are you any good at racing games?" Niall asks, scanning through the video games.

"I love racing games. Put one in." I say excited as Niall sets up the Xbox.

I go up against Louis first and he is pretty good but around the last turn I slammed him against the wall and finished in first. "Boo-Yah!" I shout at the top of my lungs while Louis pouts. "Oh, come on Lou. It is just a game." I pat his shoulder then turn to the other four guys. "Who will be my next victim?" I took a turn with everyone. I left Harry in the dust, beat Zayn and Niall by a lap and lost to Liam.

"Darn it. I almost beat all of you. I guess Liam is the champion." Liam smiles at me and I smile back. Liam and Louis start racing with Zayn and Niall watching. Harry sits next to me as we watch the guys.

After about an hour the boys get tired of racing and switch to Halo. And I have to admit it was fun to watch. Especially the one time when Zayn blew Harry's head off in the game.

Harry chucks the remote at Zayn. "Dude we are on the same team. Why would you blow my head off?" He asks, ticked off at Zayn.

"Well you were not helping me any by standing there and almost causing me to he killed three times so I went ahead and took you out so one of the other guys can help me try to beat the game." Zayn sticks his tounge out at Harry then hands Harry's controller to Louis who starts attacking the creatures on the screen.

Harry slumps against the floor with a pout on his face. I move off the couch to go and sit on his lap on the floor. "Is Harry upset?" I ask him, staring into his eyes.

"Yes. Zayn blew my head up." He says, trying to turn away from me.

I grab his chin in my hand and turn his face towards mine. "Do you want me to get Zayn to apologize to you?"

Harry nods his head but he is not able to nod all the way because I still have his chin in my hand.

"Zayn, can you please say you are sorry to Harry?" I ask Zayn.

"I'm sorry Harry. I shouldn't have blown your head off." Zayn replies, focusing back on the game.

"There. Now everyone is better now right?" Everyone nods in agreement and I lay back against Harry's chest. His arms wrap around me and pull me tighter against him. Now sitting in Harry's arms, I realize every single thing I had told him was true. I did miss my family dearly but if none of my past would have happened, I would never have met such a wonderful guy who I was starting to fall for. A blush rises in my cheeks as I remember earlier at the coffee shop when it looked like Harry was going to kiss me but he pulled away.

I turn around so I can face Harry and I smile at him. "Thanks Harry." I say.

"For what?" He asks, surprise in his eyes at my sudden thanks.

"For everything." I cuddle closer against his chest and for the rest of the afternoon we sit there, watching the other guys play the Xbox while Harry and I are comfortable in each others arms. I was really falling for this boy and I really didn't mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter today. I am on a roll. Woo-Hoo. Anyway this one is shorter but I needed to try to have some fun between the guys and Molly from Molly's point of view so here it is.

And here is a big shout out to my co author onlythegooddieyoung: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Alright everyone hope you enjoy.